Editorial: Wavering confidence that new tollway leaders appreciate their special duty
The new tollway executive director's hiring of five former co-workers for top jobs with little apparent effort to identify other candidates adds to concerns about whether the tollway is serious about reform, this Daily Herald editorial says.
- The impact of erosion of climate regulations
- A perspective on lying
- Hollywood's one-two punch on stereotypes
- Send a message now
- We must do more to deter slow drivers
- Another Latin phrase worth remembering
- 'Quid' and 'quo' not needed for wrongdoing
- A closer look at morality and Second Amendment
- Your Views Most days, the Opinion page is built around our view. Today, we turn it over to you.
- Be skeptical of endorsement
- Property tax increase doesn't make sense
- Lies and national debt
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald