Editorial: We've made progress on King's dream but still must admit how far from it we remain
On the eve of the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday, this Daily Herald editorial urges us to remain true to Dr. King's dream and acknowledge we still are far from achieving it.
- A real wise idea
- Mean-spirited cartoon
- Even in turbulent times, we must be engaged
- Laws useless if they aren't enforced
- Four reasons the charges are justified
- Tower is burden to taxpayers
- Why do Republicans keep covering?
- Failures of socialism shown in history
- It's not media that is creating chaos
- Trump plays media like a symphony
- Quit acting like children on president
- New tax on car sales needs to be changed
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald