Editorial: Ex-FBI agent emphasizes role of speaking up to help prevent mass killings
This Daily Herald editorial reflects on the importance of public awareness in conjunction with law enforcement as an added component - along with more effective gun control and more accessible mental health care - to help avoid mass murders.
- Vaccines work and are key to stopping virus
- Protect the power grid
- Unified approach needed to defeat virus
- Where are quieter jets?
- Misinformation, poor thinking on refugees
- Businesses still need emergency aid
- The disclosures we need
- Letter on refugees was short-sighted
- Numbers show Pritzker's actions have saved lives
- Arrogant disrespect for tragedy of 9/11
- Price on carbon is answer for climate
- Let women control abortion decision
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald