Editorial: News Literacy Week and our duty to a loving skepticism
In this editorial, the Daily Herald points out that during election seasons, in particular, we all have an obligation as citizens to be informed.
- Revenues don't justify fare evasion crackdown
- What's he drinking?
- Lions safer in zoos than in the wild
- Care for environment before 'bottom line'
- A real wise idea
- Mean-spirited cartoon
- Even in turbulent times, we must be engaged
- Laws useless if they aren't enforced
- Four reasons the charges are justified
- Tower is burden to taxpayers
- Why do Republicans keep covering?
- Failures of socialism shown in history
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald