Editorial: Serving in office, running for president -- who does their jobs?
In this editorial, the Daily Herald wonders: With more than 12 officeholders campaigning for president, who does their current jobs?
- Kirk's and Turning Point's true colors
- Trump tweet was not racist
- All-female Honor Flights a mistake
- The Confederacy and the Confederate flag
- Western O'Hare access
- Political dialogue
- We should be talking more about space tourism
- And now the Democratic debates -- be careful
- How about accountability matrix for gas tax?
- Another cost of texting
- Trump is helping elite rich keep control
- Pantries are grateful
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald