Editorial: A different direction on ticket enforcement
Given the evidence, we think the legislature and Gov. Pritzker did the right thing in deciding to stop suspending licenses for people with backlogs of tickets for non-moving violations, a Daily Herald editorial says.
- Revenues don't justify fare evasion crackdown
- What's he drinking?
- Lions safer in zoos than in the wild
- Care for environment before 'bottom line'
- A real wise idea
- Mean-spirited cartoon
- Even in turbulent times, we must be engaged
- Laws useless if they aren't enforced
- Four reasons the charges are justified
- Tower is burden to taxpayers
- Why do Republicans keep covering?
- Failures of socialism shown in history
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald