Editorial: An Inauguration Day wish for strength, statesmanship from new president
This Daily Herald editorial sends well-wishes for a successful presidency as Joseph R. Biden takes the oath of office today amid a tense atmosphere in Washington and around the country.
- A review of two impeachments
- A mall's decline
- Where are statesmen?
- Dictating safety
- We need to value, protect democracy
- Releasing vaccine is health issue, not political
- It's not Trump who is divisive
- Diversity-study expense
- Criminal justice bill hampers police
- Don't be dissuaded from taking the vaccine
- Protect the outdoors
- Let Amazon handle vaccine distribution
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald