Editorial: How legislators can protect kids like AJ
In this editorial, the Daily Herald calls on lawmakers to protect children like AJ Freund by requiring preschoolers from families under Illinois DCFS supervision to attend Head Start or a similar program.
- A letter to the Daily Herald editor from Carol Stream: "Columnist Walter E. Williams is to be commended for his informed and sound article about climate predictions being historically wrong and nothing new."
- Letter: Climate science displays record of accuracy
- Letter: Let's celebrate Ken Griffin's generosity to museum
- Letter: By their silence, Republicans as corrupt as Trump
- Read the transcript, indeed
- Beyond the pale
- Confused science
- Why exempt Congress?
- Preserve reminders of offensive history
- Look in the mirror
- Adhering to the state Constitution
- We clearly need defense
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald