Editorial: What Lauren Underwood said, what she meant and why it doesn't matter
What Lauren Underwood said on Wednesday and the firestorm it created is less about her and more about how we all talk to each other now, a Daily Herald editorial says.
- Let's study others
- Let people vote on income tax amendment
- A limited view
- Tired of winning?
- Be careful what you wish for
- Who to investigate
- The tax bill as ransom note
- 'Fair tax' is a start to fix Illinois
- What anti-Israel congresswoman should know
- An answer on impact
- Yes, let's see all their tax returns
- Sanders is correct on voting rights
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald