Editorial: The value of a secure presidential election
A Daily Herald editorial says $2.2 billion is not too much for Americans to invest in making sure the 2020 presidential election is secure from foreign interference.
- Read the transcript, indeed
- Beyond the pale
- Confused science
- Why exempt Congress?
- Preserve reminders of offensive history
- Look in the mirror
- Adhering to the state Constitution
- We clearly need defense
- Who would want to make us less healthy?
- The real cause of global warming
- Stopping progress for an unproven theory
- Win at all costs
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald