Editorial: Both conclusions of Horowitz's FBI-Trump probe are troubling
The important point to take from the Justice Department's investigation of the 2016 FBI probe of the Trump campaign, this Daily Herald editorial says, is that it identifies two disturbing dangers - of reckless attacks on democratic institutions and of the potential for FBI mistakes and overreach.
Editorial: The Believe Project: Beneath political labels, we're all people who need each otherIn times of political anger and division, The Believe Project conducted by the Daily Herald and a generous donor helps remind us what people really need and care about - each other - this Daily Herald editorial says.
- Myths vs. facts
- Blinded to positives
- Spreading holiday cheer
- Voucher not working
- The impact of erosion of climate regulations
- A perspective on lying
- Hollywood's one-two punch on stereotypes
- Send a message now
- We must do more to deter slow drivers
- Another Latin phrase worth remembering
- 'Quid' and 'quo' not needed for wrongdoing
- A closer look at morality and Second Amendment
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald