Graduates in Class of 2020: 28
Co-Valedictorians: Anastasia Matuszak, Veronica Kuzuhara
Graduation speaker: Kathryn Stangel
Class officers: President Kathryn Stangel, Vice President Molly Murray, Secretary Julia Massey, Treasurer Veronica Kuzuhara, Trustee Maggie Witt
• Clara Kuhlman, Girl Scout Gold Award
• Illinois State Scholars: Tess Birmingham, Anastasia Matuszak, Veronica Ramos Kuzuhara, Marta Trochimowicz, Clare Turano, Ana Velazquez, Maggie Witt.
• Ana Velazquez, National Hispanic Scholar.
• Independent School League All-Conference Seniors: Molly Murray (volleyball, basketball), Kamila Kawa (volleyball), Mary Grace Kenny (volleyball), Kathryn Stangel (basketball)
• IHSA Regional Champions in volleyball
• Independent School League Volleyball Coach of the Year, Michelle D'Amico
• Molly Murray, committed to Catholic University to play basketball; Kathryn Stangel, committed to Lake Forest College to play soccer
Extracurricular achievements: Anastasia Matuszak and Clara Kuhlman, IHSAE Art Exhibit
Theater productions: "Anne of Green Gables," fall play
Senior Class gift: Donation to Annual Fund
What was new for the Class of 2020: New Head of School, Dr. Jaime Vasquez in 2019
Notable visitors: Pep Rally Friday, FOX-32 news, Day of Service
Principal's reflections on the Class of 2020: The class of 2020 has selected a school spirit theme of "Don't just fly, soar." With the eagle as the school mascot, it became the perfect motto for the year. Our seniors worked hard this year to find both big and small opportunities to strive for "above standard" expectations. They took on heavy AP and Honors course loads, they dedicated hundreds of hours of service to their communities, and they invested meaningful time with each other to form solid friendships. The Class of 2020 has soared through the school year
with their heads held high, even when the skies were stormy. They have shown tremendous resilience and positivity that makes this class remarkable role models.
-- Head of School Jaime M. Vasquez