Graduates in Class of 2020: 30
Graduation Speaker: Dr. Anatoli Karas
Class officers: Nira Suvagia, student council president; Cameron Agno, student athletic council president.
Illinois State Scholars: Caelinn Leahy, Ethan Moore, Arman Pabani, Christopher Perez, Nira Suvagia, Jaden Tabek.
AP Scholars: Ashley Gordon, Danielle LaVigne, Christopher Perez, Raphae Sami, Nira Suvagia.
AP Scholars with Honor: Caelinn Leahy, Ethan Moore, Jadan Tabak.
AP Scholar with Distinction: Arman Pabani.
• Cameron Agno, varsity boys soccer ISL All-Conference 2nd Team
• CJ Carani, varsity boys baseball ISL All-Conference 1st Team
• Ashley Gordon, varsity girls tennis IHSA All-State Class A Tennis Team and IHSA Varsity Girls State Finalist in doubles
• Ethan Hill, varsity boys baseball ISL All-Conference 1st Team
• Ariana Marchan, varsity girls basketball ISL All-Conference Honorable Mention
• Ethan Plantz, varsity boys baseball ISL All-Conference 1st Baseball Team
• Christian Rodriguez, varsity boys baseball IHSA Class 1A All-State Baseball Team, Varsity Boys Baseball ISL All-Conference 1st Baseball Team, varsity boys basketball ISL All-Conference Honorable Mention
• Elizabeth Sporina, varsity girls basketball ISL All-Conference Honorable Mention
• Ryan Ulrichs, varsity boys basketball ISL All-Conference Honorable Mention
• Varsity girls basketball earned ISL Conference Team Sportsmanship Recognition
Extracurricular achievements: WYSE/ACES team -- Jaden Tabak, Danielle LaVigne, Ethan Moore, Arman Pabani and Christopher Perez; Scholastic Bowl -- Ethan Moore and Christopher Perez.
Theater productions: "Clue" (fall performance), "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" (spring performance).
Homecoming theme: Heroes on the Hilltop
What was new for the Class of 2020: Learning Center remodel, January Term, Schoolwide volunteer day (Founders Day).
Principal's reflections on the Class of 2020: The Class of 2020 is a passionate set of seniors with a variety of interests. Our class is made up of leaders in the classroom, on the stage, and on courts and fields. They have handled this year's unique situation with poise, and we know that they are prepared to have wonderful experiences and do wonderful things in college and beyond.
-- Head of School Seth Hanford