Graduates in Class of 2020: 120
Top 10 graduates: Nicholas Wan, Corrine Pierce, Ella Engelhardt, Marin Childers, Matthew Northrop, Daniel Earl, Natalie Inocencio, Brianna Boyd, Alheli Velazquez and Samuel Mitchell.
Class officers: Josie Alm, Izzy Hernandez, Paige Lampert, Jocelyn Meza, Matthew Northrop, Adam Pauley, Nathan Turco, Sam Woody.
• 47 seniors received the President's Award for Educational Excellence (having a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher) and 30 seniors received the President's Award for Educational Achievement (having a cumulative GPA of 3.0-3.49).
• 14 Illinois State Scholars.
• 13 seniors with more than 200 community service hours.
• One student will graduate with 44 credits.
• Nine students received individual scholarships through the Community Foundation of the Fox River Valley.
• Daniel Kuttner and Mikayla Manuel are the recipients of the Lucille Gustafson Scholarship to Waubonsee Community College.
• Noah Hefner earned the distinction of Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America.
Female Senior Athlete of the Year: Izzy Hernandez
Male Senior Athlete of the Year (three-way tie): Colin Dean, Tommy Musuras and Tony LoPresti
Theater productions: "Hamlet" and "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead"
Homecoming King and Queen: Tony LoPresti and Shaley Gonzalez
Homecoming theme: Homecoming in Paradise
What was new for the Class of 2020: Finals were switched from after Christmas to before Christmas Break, including a week of project-based learning.
Principal's reflections on the Class of 2020: Unexpected events, on occasion, affects plans and alters lives. The challenge is not the times nor the events, it is to meet these times and events with a sense of purpose and real hope. The Aurora Central Catholic Class of 2020 was touched by the unexpected challenges of the pandemic, but they go forth as witnesses of hope for all. The hope shared by the Class of 2020 is founded in hope itself -- Christ the Risen Lord. May God bless the Class of 2020."
-- The Rev. F. Wm. Etheredge, principal