Graduates in Class of 2020: 1,006
Honors graduates: 116 Cum Laude graduates (3.9 to 4.199 GPA); 50 Magna Cum Laude graduates (4.2 to 4.399 GPA); 61 Summa Cum Laude graduates (4.4 or higher GPA).
Graduation Speakers: Kaylee Rychel and Matthew Rich
Academic achievements: One National Merit Finalist; 25 National Merit Commended; Four National Hispanic Recognition Program; 137 Illinois State Scholars; Zarina Morgan and Jamie Flores earned Illinois Principal Association Lake Region Awards; Seamus Mellican earned IHSA All-State Academic Team Honorable Mention; 137 seniors earned 170 North Suburban Conference All-Academic Honors (33 earned North Suburban Conference All-Academic Honors in two sports).
• 2019 Football team IHSA 8A State Runner-Up; All-State athletes: Christian Phillips, Willis Singleton, Juan DelaCruz, Derrick McLaughlin.
• Girls' Swim and Dive: Trinity Springer 50 Free state qualifier and member of state qualifying 200 Medley relay team.
• Cameron Domke -- Wrestling state qualifier
• 2020 Varsity Devilettes IHSA 3A State Finals qualifier in Competitive Dance
• Seamus Mellican -- IHSA All-State Academic Team Honorable Mention
• 2019 Boys' Track: Hunter Subry and Jason Langevin members of 4th place finish at IHSA State Finals in the 4 x 800; Cortez Albarran state qualifier in Triple Jump.
• 2019 Boys' Lacrosse Team IHSA State Runner-Up
• Science Olympiad Team qualified for state
• Brooke Moeller Speech Team state qualifier in Dramatic Interpretation
• Bailey Holman ILMEA All-State -- 1st Bassoon for ILMEA Honors Band, first in state.
• Andy Nisipeanu ILMEA All-State -- 2nd Oboe for ILMEA Honors Band, second in state.
• Trinity Look -- Senior District All-State Chorus Participant
Theater productions: "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (fall play); "Clue" (fall dinner theater); "The Lion King" children's play); "Elf" (spring musical, canceled).
Senior Class gift: Class of 2020 yard signs provided to each member of the Class of 2020 to recognize and honor our seniors this year; Money toward digital recognition display boards at the campuses.
Homecoming King and Queen: Hunter Subry and DJ Serrano
Homecoming theme: Hawaiian Homecoming
What was new for the Class of 2020: O'Plaine Campus new principal in 2018-2019 -- Mrs. Michele Bertola; Almond Campus new principal in 2017-2018 -- Mr. Rob Parrott.
Notable visitors: Brittney Payton -- Chicago Fox 32 Pep Rally Friday
Principal's reflections on the Class of 2020: The Class of 2020 has been a special class at Warren Township High School and they will never be forgotten. We are a large high school, but what makes this group so special is how close of a group they were and that they genuinely cared for each other. Their spirit for learning and making our school climate positive has been outstanding and we will miss them greatly. During their high school career, they have learned the importance being respectful of our differences, being resilient in the face of adversity, the power of being engaged and committed to academics, and the value of being flexible to navigate new realities they have never faced. Because of this, they are well prepared for their future endeavors. I wish them nothing but the best. Thank you Class of 2020 for your lasting impact on Warren Township High School and as always, Go Blue Devils!
-- Principal Rob Parrott