No injuries in Naperville house fire

 
Daily Herald report
Updated 11/11/2019 8:46 AM

No one was injured Sunday evening when a fire that started on a stove top damaged a Naperville house on the 1700 block of Brookdale Road and left the home uninhabitable.

Naperville firefighters said they responded at 7:19 p.m. to a 911 call reporting a fire in the kitchen. Two adults and a dog safely left the home before firefighters arrived.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
 

The first crews arrived three minutes later to find the fire on the first floor of the two-story residence. The fire was extinguished within 10 minutes, but smoke had to be removed from throughout the home.

0 Comments
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
 
Article Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.