No injuries reported in Naperville fire
No injuries were reported in a fire on the 2100 block of Skylane Drive in Naperville Wednesday evening, authorities said.
A resident dialed 9-1-1 at 6:11 p.m. complaining of smoke in the single family home, authorities said. Firefighters arriving on the scene discovered a small fire in the area surrounding the fireplace and extinguished the blaze.
The fire remained confined to the area surrounding the fireplace and did not spread to the adjacent walls.
Authorities deemed the home habitable when they left for the night.