No one hurt in Wauconda fire

 
Daily Herald report
Updated 11/22/2017 3:36 PM

No one was hurt Tuesday when a clothes dryer caught fire at a house on the 100 block of Parkview Drive in Wauconda. The fire was reported about 6:45 a.m. Firefighters extinguished the blaze in about 5 minutes. Damage was estimated at $5,000. People should remember to remove lint and debris from clothes dryers and vents, according to manufacturer recommendations, authorities said.

0 Comments
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
 
Article Comments
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.