Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Thieves stole a wallet around 12:40 p.m. Oct. 13 out of a purse in a business office on the 200 block of South Route 59. Value was estimated at $600.
• Vandals cut down bushes around 7 p.m. Oct. 16 at a home on the 600 block of Lido Terrace West. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
Elk Grove Village
• Jose M. Guzman, 33, of the 400 block of North Wood Dale Road, Wood Dale, was arrested around 12:20 p.m. Oct. 10 at 901 Wellington Ave., and charged with fleeing a police officer, leaving the scene of a vehicle crash, disobeying a police officer and disobeying a red traffic signal. Court date is Nov. 1.
• Bryce Williams, 19, of the 300 block of Pine Tree Lane, Schaumburg, Joshua D. Devolpi, 19, of the 1100 block of Carswell Avenue, Elk Grove Village, and Christopher J. Scott, 18, of the 300 block of Maple Lane, Elk Grove Village, were arrested around 5:32 a.m. Oct. 2 at Carlisle and Devon avenues. Williams was charged with illegal transportation of an alcoholic liquor and speeding, Devolpi and Scott were charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor. Scott also was charged with resisting a peace officer. Court date is Oct. 26.
• Burglars broke the drive-through window around 2:30 a.m. Oct. 7 at Dunkin' Donuts, 700 E. Higgins Road, broke the cash registers and stole money. Loss was estimated at $5,500.
• Vandals dented a passenger's-side door between 9 p.m. Oct. 2 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 3 on a 2008 Honda Ridgeline pickup truck in a driveway on the 600 block of Cutter Lane. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• Burglars broke into a 2015 Chevrolet work van between 10 p.m. Oct. 4 and 7 a.m. Oct. 5 at Ragusin Electric, 1436 Kathleen Way, and stole a laptop computer, backpack and money. Value was estimated at $1,520.
• Thieves stole a 1993 Wabash 53-foot trailer around 6:40 a.m. Sept. 26 from a business lot at 1500 Nicholas Blvd. Value was estimated at $2,000.
• Vandals put deep scratches on the passenger's-side and the hood of a 2017 Mazda CX3 SUV between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Oct. 5 in a lot at Alexian Brothers Medical Center Wimmer Building, 800 Biesterfield Road. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• Burglars stole six chain saws around 11:47 a.m. Oct. 9 out of a work truck at County Farm and Swinford.
• Thieves stole koi fish around 12:42 p.m. Oct. 7 out of a fish pond at a home on the 6900 block of West.
• Thieves stole wooden pallets around 11 a.m. Oct. 7 from a rear alley on the 2400 block of Army Trail Road.
• Police officers discovered that three juveniles had stolen wallets, watches, sunglasses, cellphone chargers and keys Oct. 10 out of 10 unlocked vehicles in the area of the 1400 block of East Evergreen and 1200 block of East Prairie Brook Drive. Two juveniles were caught and arrested; a third juvenile fled. The Palatine Police Department strongly encourages residents to always lock their vehicles and never leave valuables inside.
• Burglars stole a GPS, iPod, bracelet and personal items between 10 p.m. Oct. 12 and 6 a.m. Oct. 13 out of three vehicles on the 1200 block of Prairie Brook Drive.
• Burglars broke into two vehicles between 1:51 and 1:58 p.m. Oct. 3 in a fitness center lot at 1760 N. Hicks Road and stole a purse out of each vehicle. Value was estimated at $1,800.
• Reginald Davis Jr., 37, of the 3700 block of Dory Court, East Street, Hanover Park, was arrested around 4 a.m. Oct. 18 on the 600 block of Limerick Lane and charged with possession of a controlled substance.
• Thieves stole bicycles around 9:33 p.m. Oct. 9 from the back patio at a home on the 1300 block of Kingsbury.
• Alexander Delulio, 46, of the 2600 block of Pirates Cove, Schaumburg, was arrested around 8:45 a.m. Oct. 2 at Buccaneer Drive and Pirates Cove and charged with local ordinance disorderly conduct.
• Thieves stole jewelry around 10:27 a.m. Oct. 9 on the 6900 block of Hickory.