Elevated beds, TVs playing Animal Planet and a spa: Pet resort opening in Palatine Plaza
Wall-mounted televisions in overnight suites, elevated beds with cozy blankets and access to a professional spa are among the amenities in Palatine's newest resort. Not bad for the family pet.
Would Glen Ellyn apartment proposal dominate downtown landscape?A proposed five-story apartment complex planned for Main Street and Hillside Avenue in Glen Ellyn is drawing criticism from some who say it would adversely affect the look of the village's downtown.
Huntley High to launch business incubator program this fallThis fall, Huntley High School will launch a business incubator program to provide students the opportunity to create and develop their own product or service.
Why Starbucks is going to try deliveryThe coffee company is introducing a delivery service in seven major US cities through a partnership with Uber Eats.
How Round Lake Park is trying to eliminate eyesores, upgrade neighborhoodsWork is underway to rehabilitate an abandoned Round Lake Park home, part of a new village initiative to eliminate eyesores and upgrade neighborhoods.
Digital mortgages are hereYou can now apply for your mortgage completely online, rather than having to deal with all the onerous paperwork of yesteryear.
Mundelein revokes licenses of two massage parlors after arrestsTwo Mundelein massage parlors lost their local licenses Monday following prostitution arrests.
Feder: New lineup debuts today on 102.3 XLCIt's a whole new day on the station that bills itself as "Lake County's Best Variety," Robert Feder writes.
Campton Hills to ask voters again about video gamblingCampton Hills trustees will once again ask voters if they want video gambling in the village.
Eagle Scouts hope to soar with Mount Prospect distilleryA pair of Eagle Scouts, one from Iowa and another from Chicago, are teaming to open a distillery in Mount Prospect.
France's Macron hosts 150 world business leadersFrench President Emmanuel Macron is hosting 150 world business leaders in a bid to promote his pro-business agenda, as yellow vest protesters take to the streets against his economic policies
Why do business owners need a transition plan?Why do business owners need a transition plan? There are six core reasons.
Retirement on the horizon: A financial planning checklistRetirement is one of the biggest events you will experience in your lifetime and requires you to have a retirement checklist to plan your finances correctly. Here is a retirement checklist of items to consider as you are trying to plan for your life after work.
Suburban Business News
from the staffs of the Daily Herald and the Business Ledger
- PalatineElevated beds, TVs playing Animal Planet and a spa: Pet resort opening in Palatine Plaza
- Glen EllynWould Glen Ellyn apartment proposal dominate downtown landscape?
- BusinessHuntley High to launch business incubator program this fall
- GrayslakeAfter a beauty lesson, Grayslake changes course on microblading
- MundeleinHow Round Lake Park is trying to eliminate eyesores, upgrade neighborhoods
- MundeleinMundelein revokes licenses of two massage parlors after arrests
- Campton HillsCampton Hills to ask voters again about video gambling
- Mount ProspectEagle Scouts hope to soar with Mount Prospect distillery
- Vernon HillsAldi adds to grocery store options in Vernon Hills area
- Buffalo GroveBrown associate brokers three property sales
- Hoffman EstatesEx-CEO of Hoffman Estates company imprisoned for pocketing $2.2 million in investments
- St. CharlesApex CPAs expands St. Charles Office
- BusinessDoheny's sells building, leases space
- NapervilleDelta Dental names four to board
- LindenhurstDerick Dermatology secures space in Lindenhurst