Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Police responded to a report of a driver impersonating a police officer in the area of Main Street and Route 14 Sept. 2, by attempting to pull over a vehicle using blue and red lights located in the rear window of a maroon Ford Crown Victoria.
• Jack G. Sheetz, 20, of the 200 block of Crooked Lane, North Barrington, was arrested Aug. 26 at Hart Road and Main Street and charged with underage consumption of alcohol. His court date is Sept. 19.
• Burglars broke into a car at the Barrington Library, 505 N. Northwest Hwy., Aug. 27 and stole a purse.
• Vandals damaged the third and fourth greens at Villa Olivia Golf Course, 1401 W. Lake St., Sept. 5 or 6. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Joseph A. Hugener, 18, of the 4400 block of Hamelton Court, Kildeer, and nine juveniles, 16 and 17 years old, from Long Grove, Buffalo Grove, Kildeer, Lincolnshire, and Vernon Hills, were arrested at a home on the 700 block of Aspen Drive around 11:30 p.m. Aug. 31 and charged with possession and consumption of alcohol by a minor. One of the juveniles also was charged with social host responsibility.
• Davis Ramos Raya, 21, of the 4100 block of Bonhill Drive, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 6 p.m. Sept. 1 at Dominick's, on the 1100 block of Lake-Cook Road and charged with retail theft.
• Joshua Penn, 30, of the 0-100 block of Birch Trail, Wheeling, was arrested around 3:50 a.m. Sept. 3 on Buffalo Grove Road at Golfview Terrace and charged with possession of marijuana and traffic violations.
• Burglars stole tools out of a garage at a home on the 300 block of Benard Dive between 6 p.m. Aug. 30 and 6 a.m. Aug. 31. Value was estimated at $5,260.
• Thieves stole a green mountain bike, leaving the front tire and lock, out of a rack at the Metra depot, 825 Commerce Court, between 6:30 a.m. Sept. 5 and noon Sept. 6. Value was estimated at $200.
• Thieves pried te latch lock on an arcade game at eSkape, 350 McHenry Road, between Aug. 29 and Sept. 5 and stole a tablet, iPod, and video-game headset. Value was estimated at $330.
• Burglars stole a miter saw, pair of sunglasses and loose change out of a garage at a home on the 400 block of St. Mary's Parkway between 9 p.m. Aug. 30 and 5 a.m. Aug. 31. Value was estimated at $367.
• Burglars stole a miter saw valued at $500 out of a garage at a home on Juniper Court between 11 p.m. Aug. 29 and 6:55 a.m. Aug. 30.
• Burglar stole two electric guitars, two acoustic guitars, and an amplifier out of a garage at a home on the 600 block of Maple Drive between 3 and 8:30 a.m. Aug. 30. Value was estimated at $1,130.
• Burglars stole a concrete saw, hammer drill, two sanders, screw gun, four cases of sockets and wrenches, and assorted air tools out of a garage at a home on the 600 block of Maple Drive between 9:30 p.m. Aug. 29 and 3 p.m. Aug. 30. Value was estimated at $2,150.
• Thieves stole a cellphone out of a student's locked gym locker at Buffalo Grove High School, 1100 W. Dundee Road, around 7:30 a.m. Aug. 30.
Elk Grove Village
• Burglars pried a screen and window at a home on the 1100 block of Windham Lane between 8:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Aug. 25 and stole cash and jewelry. Value was estimated at $100,000.
• Burglars broke a lock and stole 25 cases of rechargeable batteries out of a 53-foot trailer in a lot at 2000 S. Elmhurst Road between Aug. 24 and 27. Value was estimated at $20,000.
• Derrick T. Arcari, 21, of the 900 block of Jefferson Square, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 1:45 p.m. Aug. 6 at his home and charged with two counts of burglary.
• Ryan S. McGillis, 18, of the 1200 block of Carswell Avenue, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 2:20 p.m. Aug. 24 on the 500 block of Sussex Court and charged with criminal damage to property. His court date is Sept. 24.
• Thieves stole a purse valued at $650 out of a shopping cart while the female victim was loading groceries into her car at 801 Meacham Road around 6 p.m. Aug 23.
• Vandals hit two roll-up garage doors with golf balls at Rexam, 2520 S. Lively Blvd., around 6:40 a.m. Aug. 24. Damage was estimated at $4,000.
• Thieves stole a camera out of a beach bag while the female victim was at the Village Green Fountain, 901 Wellington Ave., between 1 and 3 p.m. Aug. 6. Value was estimated at $500.
• Burglars stole a radio, power drill set and power wash machine out of an unlocked 2002 Chevrolet Express van in a driveway on the 1100 block of Carswell Avenue between 11 p.m. Aug. 27 and 6 a.m. Aug. 28. Value was estimated at $1,500.
• Burglars stole a GPS and drill out of an unlocked 1999 Nissan Quest in a driveway at a home on the 0-100 block of Shelley Road between 7 p.m. Aug. 28 and 5:45 a.m. Aug. 29. Value was estimated at $400.
• Semy Ransom, 19, of the 1300 block of Richmond, Bartlett, was arrested around 1:55 a.m. Sept. 6 at Barrington and Irving Park roads and charged with possession of marijuana and an uncased air rifle.
• Ricardo J. Hernandez, 32, of the 1200 block of Court E, Hanover Park, was arrested around 11 p.m. Sept. 6 at his home and charged with possession of ammunition.
• Aris L. Webb, 25, of the 1300 block of Kingsbury, Hanover Park, was arrested around 9:30 p.m. Sept. 3 at his home and charged with possession of firearm/ammunition without a firearm owner's identification card.
• Paul J. Campobasso, 32, of the 1600 block of Wildwood, Hanover Park, was arrested around 10:10 p.m. Sept. 6 at his home and charged with criminal damage to property.
• Jonathan A. Martinez, 20, of the 1400 block of Erie, Elgin, was arrested around 6:50 p.m. Sept. 6 at Pine Tree and Walnut and charged with possession of marijuana and driving while license suspended.
• Thieves stole a boys' bicycle parked at the Hanover Park Library, 1266 Irving Park Road, around 8:20 p.m. Sept. 6.
• Thieves stole a gray bicycle parked in front of a home on the 1000 block of Westchester around 5:20 p.m. Sept. 5.
• Burglars stole three bicycles out of a garage at a home on the 700 block of Weymouth around 9 a.m. Sept. 3.
• Burglars stole a backpack containing a card-based role-playing game with dice and 2,500 cards out of an unlocked car on the 0-100 block of Clairidge Court between 7 p.m. Aug. 25 and 1 p.m. Aug. 27. Value was estimated at $8,000.