• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Lorenzo Romero-Sanchez, 49, of the 1300 block of Abbott Drive, Elgin, was arrested around 1:49 a.m. June 9 on the 2200 block of Graham Street and charged with battery. His court date is June 30.
• Thieves stole a backpack between 5:45 and 8:30 a.m. June 4 out of a locker room at the Bartlett Aquatic Center on the 600 block of West Stearns Road. Value was estimated at $250.
• Burglars stole a cellphone and loose change around 11 a.m. June 8 out of a car on the 300 block of Sparrow Lane.
• Thieves stole a boys' bicycle overnight June 9-10 outside a home on the 1900 block of Ridgemore Drive.
• Daniel Joseph Breheny, 26, and Brandon M. Rehbock, 18, both of the 1400 block of East Brown Street, Des Plaines, were arrested around 2:45 a.m. May 27 on the 500 block of South Alles Street and charged with burglary to motor vehicle, criminal trespass to motor vehicle, and theft-possession of stolen property.
• Home invaders pried the front door deadbolt lock around 12:35 p.m. June 4 at a home on the 1600 block of East Buckingham Drive. A male resident inside his upstairs bedroom heard someone knocking on the bedroom door and then heard someone running down the stairs. He looked out the back of the home and saw a male offender leaving through patio doors. The metal security bar had been moved from the patio track and the blinds had been pulled in what appeared to be a hasty exit. An offender dropped an empty pillowcase on the floor near the front door.
• Thieves used a saw blade to cut and steal the catalytic converters from two vehicles between 6:42 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. May 29 in a church lot at 484 E. Northwest Hwy. Loss was estimated at $2,000.
• Burglars pried a sliding-glass door between 5:45 a.m. and 11:50 p.m. May 31 at a home on the 700 block of East Waterford Drive and stole jewelry and checkbooks. Loss was estimated at $4,000.
• Thieves stole 70 white plastic totes between 6 p.m. May 21 and 9:35 a.m. May 22 out of an unlocked wooden shed behind a store at 17 W. Golf Road. Value was estimated at $3,500.
• Two men driving a black Chevrolet pickup truck entered a construction zone around 11:40 a.m. June 4 at 25 S. River Road and loaded pieces of cast iron pipe into the truck's bed. When confronted by an employee, the men claimed they had permission to take the items. One man was described in his 50s, disfigured right arm with large masses; the second man was described as 40-45 years old. They left northbound on River Road. Value was estimated at $500.
• Christine M. Cazjak-Homer, 50, of the 6000 block of North Melvina, Chicago, was arrested around 8:14 a.m. June 9 at a hotel at 1322 E. Rand Road and charged with criminal trespass. Her court date is June 25.
• Sergio Ramos Jr., 24, of the 1000 block of Charlela Lane, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 8:11 p.m. June 7 in a lot at 782 W. Oakton St. and charged with possession of marijuana and with resisting or obstructing a peace officer. His court date is July 8.
• Jalon Makari Roundy, 18, of the 2500 block of Highland Drive, Palatine, was arrested around 4:20 p.m. June 6 at the Metra depot, 1501 E. Miner St., and charged with criminal trespass and resisting a peace officer. His court date is July 22.
• Errick D. Brown 33, of the 5700 block of West Eddy Street, Chicago, was arrested around 12:50 a.m. May 30 at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, and charged with two counts possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and unlawful use of a weapon.
• Terry Williams, 50, last known address on the 900 block of Elmwood, Evanston, was arrested around 7:30 a.m. June 2 at Shop and Save Grocery, 518 Metropolitan Way, and charged with retail theft and obstructing a peace officer. His court date is June 17.
• Burglars entered an unlocked home between 6:30 and 7:30 p.m. May 28 on the 200 block of West Dempster Street while the homeowner was in the backyard mowing his lawn. The offenders removed $400-$450 out of the master bathroom and two rings out of the bedroom. Additional items may have been taken.
• Thieves stole a women's blue mountain bike between 9 p.m. June 8 and 5:30 a.m. June 9 out of an unlocked shed on the 400 block of South Beau Drive. Value was estimated at $320.
• Burglars pried the rear door between 6 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. June 5 at a home on the 300 block of East Rand Road and stole a laptop computer, cellphone charger, and coins. Value was estimated at $500.
• Thieves stole $120 between midnight and 9 a.m. May 29 out of the family room at a home on the 1100 block of South Alfini Drive.
• Burglars stole medications valued at $20 between 8 p.m. June 7 and 8 a.m. June 8 out of an unlocked Hyundai in a driveway on the 900 block of East Woodlawn Avenue.
• Thieves stole an iPad and Wi-Fi unit between noon and 10 p.m. May 31 from a bed in a home on the 1000 block of East Grant Drive. Value was estimated at $500.
• Thieves stole a black Stingray Chopper-style bicycle with yellow flame stickers, chrome wheels and a red cardinal bird sticker on the right side between 10 p.m. May 26 and 4 p.m. May 27 out of the backyard at a home on the 600 block of Greenview Avenue. The bike was not secured in the yard. Value was estimated at $150.
• Vandals hit and damaged the driver's-side mirror on three cars between 10 p.m. May 29 and 6:42 a.m. May 30 parked in the street on the 1300 block of East Forest Avenue. Damage to a Chevrolet, Toyota and Ford was estimated at $400.
• Alexis E. Milne, 62, of the 1600 block of Liberty, Hanover Park, was arrested around 5:52 p.m. June 7 at Milne's home and charged with battery.
• Joshua Harris, 18, of the 900 block of Tioga, Carol Stream, was arrested around 3:25 p.m. June 6 on the 3900 block of County Farm Road and charged with disorderly conduct and criminal trespass.
• Burglars stole a GPS unit around 10:30 p.m. June 11 out of a car on the 7100 block of Orchard. The GPS was recovered at Woodfield Pawn.
• Thieves stole a bicycle around 8 a.m. June 10 at Seafari Springs water park, 1700 Greenbrook.
• Thieves stole a wallet around 1:27 p.m. June 8 out of an unlocked locker at Seafari Springs water park, 1700 Greenbrook.
• Thieves stole a laptop computer around 11 p.m. June 9 on the 2100 block of Narcissus.
• Thieves stole a bicycle around 6 p.m. June 9 on the 6900 block of Pine Tree.
• Thieves stole a bike around 12:10 p.m. June 9 on the 7100 block of Longmeadow.
• Thieves stole a cellphone around 8 p.m. June 9 out of a garage on the 1300 block of Kingsbury.
• Burglars stole $700 around 5:45 p.m. June 6 out of an unlocked car in a driveway on the 7000 block of Orchard.
• Two males were seen taking several packs of razor blades between 7:10 and 7:25 p.m. June 1 from Walgreens, 1000 N. Roselle Road. Value was estimated between $700 and $1,000.
• Burglars stole an iPad valued at $400 between 10:30 p.m. June 9 and 6 p.m. June 10 out of an unlocked apartment on the 2200 block of Hassell Road.
• Burglars stole a Fanny Pack, suitcase, medications, MP3 player, headphones, watch, disc player and loose change between 10:30 p.m. June 8 and 10 a.m. June 9 out of a 2006 Cadillac Deville in a hotel lot at 2875 Greenspoint Parkway. Value was estimated at $290.
• Burglars stole sunglasses valued at $100 between 9 p.m. June 9 and 6 a.m. June 10 out of an unlocked 2005 Pontiac Vibe on the 1300 block of Meyer Road.
• Burglars stole two hair extensions and a jewelry box with necklace between midnight and 7 a.m. June 8 out of an unlocked 2001 Toyota Sienna in an apartment lot on the 2100 block of Hassell Road. Value was estimated at $320.
• Burglars stole a key valued at $300 around 3 p.m. June 10 out of a 2000 Ford Explorer on the 1900 block of Brookside Lane, along with small amount of change taken over time.
• Burglars stripped the dashboard and stole the stereo between midnight and 2:30 p.m. June 10 out of an unlocked 2000 Ford Explorer in an apartment lot on the 700 block of Salem Drive. Loss was estimated at $200.
• Thieves stole an unlocked orange BMX bicycle between 8:45 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. June 1 from the rear patio at a home on the 1900 block of Cardigan. Value was estimated at $100.