• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Thieves stole a 19-foot Skyjack scissor lift between Sept. 24 and Nov. 15 from the construction site at Petco, 49 W. Rand Road. Value was estimated at $10,000.
• Burglars stole an iPad valued at $499 around 4 p.m. Nov. 30 out of an unlocked 2013 Kia Optima while the victim carried groceries into her home.
• Vandals cut wires to several holiday decorations in a front yard on the 2600 block of North Stuart between 3:15 and 6 p.m. Dec. 4.
• Orren Elar Burger, 22, of the 100 block of Wallace Lane, Bartlett, was arrested around 12:28 a.m. Nov. 27 at Lee and Wallace streets and charged with local ordinance possession of marijuana and failure to signal when required. His court date is Jan. 6.
• Angel M. Hernandez, 30, of the 700 block of Sunrise Lane, Roselle, was arrested around 1 a.m. Nov. 29 at Army Trail and Fair Oaks roads and charged with local ordinance possession of marijuana. His court date is Jan. 6.
• Burglars stole a generator valued at $1,300 out of an unlocked shed and a radar detector out of an unlocked vehicle around 9 a.m. Dec. 4 at a home on the 700 block of Braintree Lane.
• Thieves stole 90 bread crates/trays around noon Dec. 4 stored behind Dogg Father restaurant on the 900 block of Route 59. Value was estimated at $900.
• Vandals damaged landscape lights overnight Dec. 2-3 at a home on the 200 block of Edgewater Drive. Damage was estimated at $200.
• Vandals broke eight landscape lights overnight Nov. 30-Dec. 1 at a home on the 200 block of Remington Drive. Damage was estimated at $160.
• Vandals damaged mailboxes at a condominium complex on the 200 block of Windsor Drive Nov. 29. damage was estimated at $150.
• Vandals broke off the handle on a patio door Nov. 27 at a home on the 100 block of Wilcox Drive. Damage was estimated at $200.
• Burglars broke the front door lock and faceplate between 1 and 9 a.m. Dec. 2 at S&S Food and Liquor, 782 W. Oakton St., stole a small safe, the computer that controls the surveillance system, broke open a lottery machine, stole cash out of the machine, tried but failed to break into an ATM, stole packs of cigarettes, two cases of Hennessy, and cash. Loss was estimated at $11,100.
• Thieves stole a John Deere backhoe and four sewer grates between 4 p.m. Nov. 26 and 7:45 a.m. Nov. 27 out of a gated construction site at 1750 S. Elmhurst Road. Value was estimated at $11,900.
• Vandals used black paint to spray graffiti on the front and rear windshields and entire driver's side of a Dodge parked on the street on the 300 block of West Kathleen Drive between 10 p.m. Nov. 28 and noon Nov. 29. Damage was estimated at $4,000.
• John R. Stachura, 26, of the 4200 block of North Mumford Drive, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 2:30 a.m. Dec. 1 at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, and charged with assault and criminal trespass. Police reports said a security agent saw Stachura staggering toward the parking garage, suggested that he was too intoxicated to drive and offered to call a cab. The agent told police that Stachura swore at him, threatened to kick him and swung at him. A court date is Dec. 23. David Christopher Styrczula, 32, of the 8500 block of South Mayfield, Burbank, was also arrested and was charged with assault, resisting a peace officer and trespass. Reports said he was told to leave because he was intoxicated, but he refused and struggled during the arrest. His court date is Jan. 14.
• Razir Kidrasov, 27, of the 2600 block of North Troy Street, Chicago, was arrested around 3:10 a.m. Dec. 1 at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, and charged with battery. Reports said he pushed a security agent in the chest. According to police, Kidrasov was being escorted out because he was intoxicated and disruptive toward other patrons. His court date is Jan. 17.
• Steven Orlando Figueroa, 20, of the 300 block of Enterprise Drive, Mount Prospect, was arrested around 12:45 a.m. Dec. 3 on the 1600 block of South Webster Lane and charged with traffic violations and unlawful use of weapons. His court date is Jan. 17.
• Govargiz Ashoormaram, 22, of the 9500 block of Lavergne Avenue, Skokie, and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and failure to give information. Reports said he struck an unattended vehicle. His court date is Dec. 16.
• Vandals smashed the front and rear driver's-side windows and side view mirror between Nov. 29 and 30 on a Chevrolet parked on the street at a home on the 1000 block of Seymour Avenue. Damage was estimated at $400.
• Thieves stole four metal bracket extensions between Nov. 16 and 17 out of a fenced lot at 1099 Northwest Hwy. Value was estimated at $560.
• Vandals kicked a side garage door around 2:30 p.m. Nov. 28 on the 500 block of South Bedford Lane. Damage was estimated at $50.
• A white male around 5-foot-9, 160 pounds, skinny and wearing a dark hat and jacket and light blue jeans broke the driver's-side taillight between 4:58 and 5:58 p.m. Nov. 29 on a Ford in a driveway on the 1700 block of East Prospect Avenue. Damage was estimated at $100.
• Thieves stole the battery between 7 p.m. Nov. 30 and 6 a.m. Dec. 1 from a trailer in a gas station lot, 2380 S. River Road. Value was estimated at $ 130.
• Vandals scratched a Freightliner bus between 9 and 10 a.m. Nov. 22 in an office complex lot, 2250 E. Devon Ave. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• A man and woman conned Los Tamales Oaxaquenos, 782 W. Oakton St., between 2:39 and 3:44 p.m. Dec. 2 into sending them $500. The female told the victim the electricity would be cut off if a $500 bill was not paid. The victim was instructed to purchase MoneyPak cards. The male offender called and got the MoneyPak numbers from the victim.
• Sevastian J. Lopez, 19, of the 2100 block of Burr Oak, Hanover Park, and Oscar Amezquita, 19, of the 2000 block of narcissus, Hanover Park, were arrested around 6:35 p.m. Dec. 3 at Hickory and Walnut streets. Lopez was charged with driving while license suspended. Amezquita was charged with battery, resisting and criminal trespass to residence. Amezquita also was arrested on a warrant out of Cook County.
• Craig S. Potter, 49, of the 700 block of Bolton Way, Hanover Park, was arrested around 3:30 p.m. Nov. 30 at his home and charged with disorderly conduct.
• Pablo Lomeli, 63, of the 400 block of North Walnut, Wood Dale, was arrested around 10:07 a.m. Nov. 29 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Leonel Medina, 26, of the 100 block of Gladstone, Glendale Heights, was arrested around 6:40 a.m. Nov. 28 at Lake and Mark Thomas streets and charged with possession of marijuana and driving under the influence of drugs.
• Thieves stole a pit bull around 8 p.m. Nov. 29 out of a backyard on the 7600 block of Manchester.
• Thieves stole a smartphone valued at $400 between 12:30 and 1 p.m. Nov. 24 out of an unlocked locker in the men's locker room at Buehler YMCA, 1400 W. Northwest Hwy.
• Caroline J. Ghete, 19, of the 5100 block of Bernard, Chicago, and Rosemary Ray, 18, of the 400 block of Spruce Drive, Palatine, were arrested Nov. 27 at Walmart, 1555 N. Rand Road, and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw them take wine and skin care products; value was estimated at $63.
• Oksana Stasevitch, 45, of the 1300 block of Sunset Terrace, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 4 p.m. Nov. 18 in a store lot at 1498 E. Golf Road and charged with endangering the life/health of a child. Police reports said she left her young son alone in her car while she shopped for at least 20 minutes at Nordstrom Rack, 1520 E. Golf Road. The car engine was not running and the outside temperature was 39 degrees. Her court date is Dec. 20.
• Sharon M. Louie, 50, of the 7100 block of South Wentworth Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 8:45 p.m. Nov. 25 at Lord & Taylor in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw her take miscellaneous clothing. Her court date is Feb. 4.
• Winifred Mary Curran, 40, of the 400 block of Milford Court, Schaumburg, was arrested around 1:57 p.m. Nov. .21 at Kohl's, 410 E. Golf Road, and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw her take a ring. Her court date is Dec. 11.
• Michelle Antoniette Lindahl, 47, of the 0-100 block of Beechmont Court, Schaumburg, was arrested around 3 p.m. Nov. 24 at Kohl's, 171 N. Barrington Road, and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw her take cosmetics. Her court date is Dec. 31.
• Carlita Shen, 21, of the 1100 block of South Deverell, Palatine, was arrested around 2:30 p.m. Nov. 24 at Sephora in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw her take cosmetics. Her court date is Dec. 31.
• Reena Tebak, 42, and Raj Tebak, 64, both of the 800 block of Mansfield Court, Schaumburg, were arrested around 10 p.m. Nov. 22 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw them take children's clothing. Their court date is Dec. 30.
• Burglars stole a backpack and laptop computer between 2 and 6 p.m. Nov. 29 out of a 1998 Dodge minivan at a home on the 200 block of East Strong Avenue.
• Burglars broke into a 2007 Chevrolet pickup truck between 8 a.m. and 3:50 p.m. Nov. 30 at a home on the 2400 block of East Hintz Road and stole a snowplow controller.
• Thieves stole a delivered package containing boots and $20 between 2:20 and 3 p.m. Nov. 30 left outside an apartment door on the 0-100 block of Wolf Road.
• Burglars forced open the front door around 5 p.m. Dec. 1 at a home on the 1800 block of Avalon. The male and female residents were upstairs when they heard three loud thuds on the front door. The front door was open and the door frame and lock were damaged. No one apparently entered the home.
• Burglars stole a wallet with $200, a cosmetics bag with cosmetics, IDs, and a debit card between 6:30 p.m. Nov. 30 and early Dec. 1 out of a 1998 Oldsmobile minivan in a townhouse lot on the 100 block of Lakeside Circle Drive.