• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Two men were seen sprinting from a home around 1:57 p.m. Nov. 12 on the 100 block of East Burr Oak. The front door had been forced open and burglars had taken a designer watch, two gold bracelets, money and an iPod. Value was estimated at $2,000. The female resident found her TV and a pillowcase full of electronics on the garage floor and heard the interior door to the home slam shut as she returned home.
• Burglars entered a residence in the 1700 block of East Rosehill Drive, possibly through an unlocked front door, and removed a black Dell laptop computer valued at $1,000 and a white Apple iPad mini valued at $399 between 12:45 and 1 p.m. Nov. 13.
• Burglars shattered the liftgate window on a silver 2010 VW Routan in a driveway in the 700 block of West Whiting Lane and removed an Apple iPad in a pink case valued at $500 between 6:30 and 8:10 p.m. Nov. 13.
• Burglars stole a coat and wallet with silver police badge (not Arlington Heights) between 6 p.m. Nov. 8 and 5 a.m. Nov. 9 out of an unlocked 2004 Honda Civic in a driveway at a home on the 500 block of East Waverly Road. Value was estimated at $180.
• Burglars took a backpack with school books and papers between 11 p.m. Nov. 10 and 5:40 a.m. Nov. 11 out of an unlocked 2002 Ford ZX2 in a residential driveway on the 1600 block of Plymouth Drive but dropped the backpack with its contents intact between two houses just down the street from the burglary.
• Burglars broke into a 2000 GMC Savana van between midnight and 12:30 a.m. Nov. 12 in a residential driveway on the 2000 block of East Fremont Street and stole an unknown number of construction tools. A white male, mid 40s, 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8, stocky build, dark hair and wearing a jacket and driving a white Nissan Maxima was seen near the vehicle on two occasions.
• Thieves stole a 6-foot inflatable turkey valued at $60 between 3 and 6 a.m. Nov. 11 out of a front yard on the 400 block of South Rammer.
• Thieves stole a wallet valued at $115 between noon and 8:30 p.m. Nov. 10 out of the victim's purse at one of two locations: Somebody's Lounge, 858 S. Arthur Ave., or Cooper's Hawk, 798 W. Algonquin Road. Someone used a credit card in the wallet to make a purchase at the Walmart in Rolling Meadows.
• Thieves stole a tan purse, containing cards, cash and cellphone, between 5 and 5:10 p.m. Nov. 13 out of a customer's shopping cart at the Goodwill Store, 1551 N. Dryden Ave.
• Thieves stole a cellphone Nov. 7 at Barrington High School, 616 W. Main St.
• Thieves stole a catalytic converter Nov. 7 from a vehicle at the Barrington Library, 505 N. Northwest Hwy., and a catalytic converter from a car at GE Healthcare, 540 W. Northwest Hwy.
• Thieves stole a cellphone Nov. 7 at Langendorf Park, 235 Lions Drive.
• Someone burglarized a car Nov. 8 parked in a pharmacy lot at 189 W. Northwest Hwy.
• Burglars attempted but failed to pry open doors and windows Nov. 9 at a home on the 200 block of Tall Trees Drive.
Elk Grove Village
• Christian J. Estarita, 23, of the 1300 block of Cambia Drive, Schaumburg, was arrested around 11:12 p.m. Oct. 31 on the 600 block of Meacham Road and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. His court date is Nov. 20.
• Henry E. Roberts, 43, of the 1700 block of Ashford Circle, Wheeling, was arrested around 3:08 p.m. Nov. 2 on the 500 block of Clearmont Drive and charged with DUI and possession of ammunition without a FOID card. His court date is Dec. 6.
• Joseph Laplaca, 29, of the 1200 block of Parker Place, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 9:50 a.m. Nov. 3 at Rohlwing and Nerge roads and charged with DUI and failure to give information after striking property. His court date is Nov. 27.
• Thieves cut a lock, backed up a tractor and stole a 1995 Great Dane trailer between 3:30 p.m. Oct. 28 and 8 a.m. Oct. 29 at 880 Mark St. Value was estimated at $5,310.
• Burglars pried open the service door between 4:15 p.m. Nov. 6 and 7 a.m. Nov. 7 at Brabazon Pump and Compressor Co., 1599 Elmhurst Road, and stole cash, camera, digital projector, scrap copper, saw, welder wires, heat exchangers and plastic garbage cans. Loss was estimated at $4,250.
• Thieves stole the windshield between 4 p.m. Nov. 1 and 5:30 a.m. Nov. 2 from a Bobcat loader at 84 Arlington Heights Road. Value was estimated at $500.
• Vandals cut the padlocks on nine rental units and cut the overhead door hasps on nine other units between 6 p.m. Nov. 1 and 8:30 a.m. Nov. 2 at CubeSmart, 1750 Busse Road. Damage was estimated at $325. It was not immediately clear if anything was missing.
• Thieves stole a cellphone valued at $500 between 1 and 1:15 p.m. Nov. 2 out of a purse in a conference room at 1920 Nerge Road.
• Thieves stole a men's bicycle valued at $400 between 8 and 9 p.m. Nov. 3 that he had ridden to Rainbow Falls, 200 Reverend Morrison Blvd.
• Burglars attempted but failed to pry open the rear pedestrian door around 12:49 a.m. Nov. 7 at Y2K Electronics, 2574 United Lane. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• Someone burglarized a vehicle around 10:15 p.m. Nov. 7 on the 500 block of Crossing Court.
• Allen C. Iregbulem, 22, of the 600 block of Plum Grove Road, Roselle, was arrested around 12:32 a.m. Nov. 8 on the 600 block of Oriole Drive and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Sean T. Kalisz, 29, of the 1900 block of Sudberry Drive, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 5:25 p.m. Nov. 8 at Walmart, 850 S. Barrington Road, and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw him fill several plastic bags with merchandise.
• Deonte M. Luckett, 18, of the 800 block of Buffalo Avenue, Calumet City, was arrested around 5:58 p.m. Nov. 5 at Target, 1001 S. Sutton Road, and charged with felony retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw him take a tote bag and fill it with two video games and a blouse. He hid other merchandise under an article of clothing in a shopping cart, reports said. Value was estimated at $1,518.
• A security agent saw a female shoplifter remove DVDs from eight cases between 7 and 7:11 p.m. Nov. 6 at Walmart, 850 S. Barrington Road, and leave without paying. Value was estimated at $130.
• Michael A. Mrelli, 18, of the 600 block of Hyacinth Place, Highland Park, was arrested around 6:30 p.m. Oct. 23 at Walmart, 1455 Lake-Cook Road, and charged with retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw him hide five video games in his waistband.
• Thieves stole a tan 2001 Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck between Aug. 16 and Oct. 1 out of a lot at Insurance Auto Auctions, 110 E. Palatine Road. TitleMax had taken possession of the truck when the owner failed to repay a loan. The owner paid off the lien on Oct. 16 and was entitled to get the truck back.
• Thieves stole all tires and rims between 9:30 p.m. Oct. 23 and 5:45 a.m. Oct. 24 from a 2002 Volkswagen sedan in a condominium lot on the 1400 block of Sandstone Drive.
• Burglars broke a storage unit lock between Oct. 17 and 25 in an apartment building on the 200 block of Oakcreek Drive and stole a hammer drill, jig saw and labeling machine.