• An aluminum tool rack and hand tools, worth a combined $500, were stolen from a cargo trailer on the 9N300 block of Old Kirk Road near Geneva between Sept. 17 and Oct. 8, according to a sheriff's report.
Contact information ( * required )
• Someone smashed two pumpkins and a concrete fox onto a driveway on the 38W300 block of Cloverfield Road near St. Charles at about 1:20 a.m. Friday, according to a sheriff's report. The loss was estimated at $150.
• Someone threw white paint on the side of a garage on the 39W500 block of Juliet Drive in Plato Township between 7 and 8 a.m. Friday, causing an estimated $500 damage to shingles and concrete pavers, according to a sheriff's report.
• The Social Security number of a resident on the 38W300 block off Burr Road Lane near St. Charles was used to open a cable television account, which was sent into collections for a balance of $2,639, according to a sheriff's report. The identity theft was reported at 8:25 a.m. Friday.
• Someone broke the windshield, bent the antenna and cracked the side view mirror of a minivan parked at Kuipers Farm, 1N318 Watson Road, Maple Park, between 3 and 6:30 p.m. Sunday, according to a sheriff's report. There were no signs of paint transfer, which would be indicative of a hit and run, the report said.
• A picture window on an empty house was broken with a brick between 10 a.m. Oct. 5 and 3:30 p.m. Oct. 6 on the 700 block of Oak Street.
• Graffiti was painted on a red brick sign outside the Geneva school headquarters between 11 p.m. Oct. 7 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 8 at 227 N. Fourth St.
• Graffiti was painted on the west wall of the restrooms building at the skate park at 411 S. River St., it was reported to police at 8 a.m. Friday.
• Graffiti was painted on an electrical utility box on the 0-99 block of Webster Street, it was reported to police at 8:19 a.m. Friday.