• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Several appliances and other items were missing July 25 from a home on the 100 block of West Hillside Avenue where the tenant was evicted.
• A motorist drove away July 26 from the Mobil gas station, 504 E. Main St., without paying.
• A motorist drove away July 26 from the Circle K gas station, 106 N. Northwest Hwy., without paying.
• A male intruder broke a window and trim July 26 and entered a sunroom porch at a home on the 200 block of Cold Spring Road. The offender fled when the resident noticed him.
• Two vehicle lifts and an air compressor were missing July 28 from a rented garage space at the Phillips 66 service station, 1205 S. Northwest Hwy.
Elk Grove Village
• Reyes M. Zamora, 28, of the 300 block of Miller, Wood Dale, was arrested around 6:15 p.m. July 15 at 540 W. Irving Park Road and charged with burglary. His court date is Aug. 6.
• John R. Pasek, 49, of the 700 block of Wellington Avenue, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 6:20 p.m. July 20 at his home and charged with resisting a peace officer. His court date is Aug. 23.
• Burglars cut the locks on a trailer around 10:50 p.m. July 20 in a business lot at 975 Criss Circle and stole a tool bag with tools, two sets of golf clubs, power washer, two tool sets, drill set, TV and designer suit. Value was estimated at $7,895.
• Thieves stole a bicycle, cooler, paint, painting tools, and a spare tire between 9 p.m. July 18 and 11 a.m. July 19 left outside a storage locker on the 600 block of Perrie Drive. Value was estimated at $1,565.
• Burglars broke the front door between 10 p.m. July 23 and 5:25 a.m. July 24 at the Citgo gas station, 874 E. Higgins Road, and stole cash and cigarettes. Loss was estimated at $1,675.
• Christine J. Abel, 54, of the 200 block of Andrea Lane, Schaumburg, was arrested around 8:15 p.m. July 21 at 600 Meacham Road and charged with retail theft. Her court date is Aug. 20.
• Efren Ortiz, 30, of the 2900 block of North Long Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 8:50 p.m. July 21 on Oakton Street near Higgins Road and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. His court date is Sept. 3.
• Ehsan Asif, 21, of the 5700 block of Dutch Mill Court, Hanover Park, was arrested around 5:55 a.m. July 20 at 101 Biesterfield Road and charged with battery. His court date is Aug. 22.
• Crictheian R. Rangel, 28, of the 1700 block of Norway Lane, Schaumburg, was arrested around 4:40 p.m. July 20 at 1920 E. Higgins Road and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. His court date is Aug. 26.
• Thomas J. O'Malley 20, of the 200 block of Wellington Avenue, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 5:15 p.m. July 13 on the 200 block of Wellington Avenue and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. His court date is Aug. 14.
• Burglars stole a GPS valued at $300 between 9:30 p.m. July 21 and 8 a.m. July 22 out of a 2005 Chevrolet Malibu in a lot on the 900 block of Ridge Square.
• Burglars broke into a 2003 Chevrolet truck between 11 p.m. July 19 and 10:30 a.m. July 20 on the 200 block of North Linden Avenue and stole various power tools.
• Thieves stole the full-size spare tire between 10 a.m. July 15 and 9:45 a.m. July 17 from a 2011 Chevrolet truck on the 1000 block of North Sterling Avenue.
• Charles W. Mash Jr., 18, of the 300 block of Ridge Circle, Streamwood, was arrested around 10:40 p.m. July 19 at 700 W. Irving Park Road and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Pavel D. Castro 18, of the 6800 block of Hemlock Street, Hanover Park, Eberto Alvarez, 18, of the 7000 block of Hanover Street, Hanover Park, and Ramses Godinez, 18, of the 900 block of Longford, Bartlett, were arrested around 8:30 p.m. July 22 at Walmart, 850 S. Barrington Road, and charged with local ordinance retail theft. Reports said a security agent saw them take merchandise valued at $120. Their court date is Aug. 19.
• Thieves stole an unlocked maroon 2013 Chrysler coupe between 11:15 p.m. July 19 and 9:45 a.m. July 20 from a driveway on the 500 block of Ridge Circle. Car keys were left in the glove box.
• Thieves stole a camera valued at $400 between 3:20 and 4:45 p.m. July 19 after the owner left it on a video game at Chuckie Cheese, 990 S. Barrington Road.