• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Joshua D. Bradley, 17, of the 1500 block of Raymond Street, South Elgin, was arrested around 6:10 a.m. March 30 on the 400 block of Horizon Drive and charged with felony burglary to motor vehicle.
• Connor A. Sayad, 18, of the 400 block of South Western Avenue, Bartlett, and Adolfo Mares, 18, of the 600 block of Lor Ann Street, South Elgin, were arrested around 12:30 p.m. March 27 on the 1400 block of Saddleridge Place and charged with possession of marijuana and unlawful possession of nitrous oxide. Their court date is April 23.
• Wamiq T. Khan, 18, of the 700 block of Bluff Street, Carol Stream, was arrested around 1:25 a.m. April 1 at West Bartlett Road and Regency Drive and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. His court date is May 17.
• A male customer used a fake $100 bill to pay for an order valued at $13 at Taylor Street Pizza on the 900 block of Route 59 around 7:15 p.m. March 30. He left with $86 from the purchase before the employee realized the bill was counterfeit.
• Vandals broke the outer pane of a double-pane window at Prairieview Elementary School on the 200 block of Mayflower Lane March 31.
• Darick J. Collins, 28, of the 5500 block of Court C, Hanover Park, was arrested around 11:40 a.m. April 3 at his home and charged with aggravated assault.
• Luis A. Madrid, 21, of the 8600 block of Gregory, Des Plaines, and Dusean Davis, 19, of the 9600 block of Lois, Des Plaines, were arrested around 7:50 p.m. April 2 on the 1900 block of Maple and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
• Michael S. Nagel, 24, of the 2000 block of Willow, Hanover Park, was arrested around 7:15 p.m. April 1 on the 1600 block of Walnut and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Chauntay S. Steele, 18, of the 5500 block of West Quincy, Chicago, was arrested around 3:20 p.m. March 31 on the 7600 block of Barrington Road and charged with battery.
• Manuel Nunez, 43, of the 2300 block of Glendale Terrace, Hanover Park, was arrested around 7:45 p.m. March 30 on the 2400 block of Walnut and charged with local ordinance retail theft.
• Vandals damaged 13 mailboxes on the 1800, 1900, 2000, and 3800 blocks of Windward, 1900 block of Nautilus, 2000 block of Millpond, and 3900 block of Starboard overnight March 30-31.
• Burglars stole the in-dash radio out of a vehicle on the 2100 block of Lake Street around 1 a.m. March 30.
• Lucas William Lenth, 23, of the 500 block of Biesterfield Road, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 2:50 a.m. March 29 at 7-Eleven, 2308 W. Higgins Road, and charged with criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct. Reports said he asked to use a phone and when he was denied, he threw a cigar display case on the floor and scattered cigars, candy, bracelets, bananas and other merchandise. He drove away, but an employee noted the license plate number and officers stopped his car. His court date is April 16.
• Burglars broke both driver's-side windows on a 1999 Nissan Sentra parked on the street on the 300 block of Maricopa Lane between 10 p.m. March 30 and 8 a.m. March 31 and stole a GPS valued at $250.
• Jhansi Kumari Rayapuram, 31, of the 1300 block of East Algonquin Road, Schaumburg, was arrested around 4:55 p.m. March 30 at Woodfield Mall and charged with endangering the life/health of a child after she reportedly left an infant sleeping in a car seat on the floor in the children's play area for at least 20 minutes. Her court date is April 30.
• Alan Jeffrey Slawson, 19, of the 1700 block of Maple Place, Schaumburg, was arrested around 1:40 a.m. March 26 at Golf and Basswood and charged with criminal trespass to building. Police reports said a property manager and employee heard a car alarm in an underground residential parking garage on the 1000 block of North Plum Grove Road and saw three teens wearing hooded sweatshirts apparently trying to open a car door. They fled. Slawson, who was wearing a hooded sweatshirt and walking on the sidewalk at Golf and Basswood, told officers he was going to his girlfriend's house but he could not identify the house for officers while he was identified by the condominium manager as one of the teens, reports said. A court date is May 6.
• Maria Del Rosario Roman, 52, of the 900 block of East Golf Road, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 5 p.m. March 29 at J.C. Penney in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took miscellaneous clothing. Her court date is May 6.
• Kealia Lashawnda Harrison, 19, of the 800 block of South 13th Avenue, Maywood, was arrested around 9:30 p.m. March 15 and charged with retail theft after employee Harrison reportedly took pants and cash. Her court date is May 6.
• Johnny Gonzalez-Beltran, 19, of the 1100 block of North Sterling, Palatine, was arrested around 2:20 p.m. March 29 at J.C. Penney in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after he reportedly took two pairs of shoes. His court date is May 6.
• Sarah S. Sosa, 30, of the 6700 block of Pine Tree, Hanover Park, was arrested around 7:40 p.m. March 20 at the police department, 1000 W. Schaumburg Road, and charged with theft after employee Sosa reportedly took $50 from Nordstrom in Woodfield Mall. Her court date is May 10.