• A resident of the 45W300 block of Saddlewood Drive near Maple Park reported at 7:10 a.m. Saturday that nine unauthorized charges were made on a debit card for a total of $2,280, according to a sheriff's report.
Contact information ( * required )
• Twenty five pieces of jewelry, valued at about $6,600, were stolen between Sept. 30 and Nov. 29 from a home on the 8N600 block of Gingerwood Lane near Elgin, according to a sheriff's report. One of the items was a 1965 high school class ring.
• Jose A. Perez, 36, of the 800 block of Gifford Street, was arrested Saturday at the intersection of St. Charles and Sherman streets and charged with unlawful use of weapons, according to a police report. He was stopped for speeding and had brass knuckles on the center console. He is next due in court in Elgin Jan. 11.
• Nathan P. Etzel, 27, of the 900 block of North Waller Avenue in Chicago, was arrested at about 6:30 a.m. Sunday on Mark Avenue and charged with disorderly conduct, according to a police report. Police responded to a call about an intoxicated person who was yelling and pounding on the doors and windows of a building. Police had released Etzel on his own recognizance about 20 minutes earlier after he was charged with public intoxication and resisting a peace officer. No information was immediately available about his next court date.
• Mark I. Hill, 29, of the 6200 block of South Park Shore East Court in Chicago, was arrested at about 9:40 p.m. Dec. 5 and charged with possession of under 2.5 grams of cannabis and resisting a peace officer, according to a police report. Hill was in the driver's seat of a vehicle parked by Gorlich Park, which closes at sunset. Hill posted $150 cash bond. No information was immediately available about his next court date.
• Gold jewelry, several watches and an accordion were stolen sometime between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. Friday from a residence on Shady Oaks Drive, according to a police report. The back patio door had been forced open and a window on the door was broken.