• A white 1979 Lincoln Mark V coupe was stolen between 6 p.m. Saturday and 5 a.m. Monday from a parking lot on the 1200 block of St. Charles Street near Elgin, according to a sheriff's report. The victim told authorities the car engine would not run and he had planned to restore it.
Contact information ( * required )
• Twenty five pieces of jewelry, valued at about $6,600, were stolen between Sept. 30 and Nov. 29 from a home on the 8N600 block of Gingerwood Lane near Elgin, according to a sheriff's report. One of the items was a 1965 high school class ring,
• A resident of the 45W300 block of Saddlewood Drive near Maple Park reported at 7:10 a.m. Saturday that nine unauthorized charges were made on a debit card for a total of $2,280, according to a sheriff's report.
• Janel W. Gomez, 25, of the 2200 block of East Jerome Street, Mesa, Ariz., was charged at 1:34 a.m. Sunday with driving under the influence after driving a sport utility vehicle into a ditch near Route 20 and Allen Road near Hampshire, according to a sheriff's report.
• Ronald O. Blovin, 78, of the 800 block of South 11th Street, St. Charles, was charged with driving under the influence and improper lane use at 2:07 a.m. Sunday after crashing a vehicle into a ditch near Randall and Bolcum Roads near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• Gerald M. Holly, 47, of the 1300 block of West Elmdale Avenue, Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence and DUI with a blood alcohol concentration of .08 percent or more after authorities spotted his car near Keslinger and La Fox roads near La Fox at about 3:10 a.m., according to a sheriff's report. The vehicle was partially on the road and partially on the shoulder with two flat tires. Holly also blew a .225 BAC in a breath test, the report said.
• A black Chrysler 300 was stolen between 8:30 p.m. Dec. 5 and 7 a.m. Thursday from the 12N0-99 block of North Randall Road near Elgin, according to a sheriff's report.