• Adrian Kotuk, 19, of the 7900 block of South Nashville Avenue in Burbank, appeared in bond court Monday on charges of battery, trespass to land, resisting an officer and consumption of alcohol by a minor, all misdemeanors, according to court documents. Kotuk tried to enter Medusa's Bar, 209 E. Chicago St., just before 11:30 p.m. Saturday but was told to leave because he appeared intoxicated, according to police reports. Before being taken to the Elgin Police Department, Kotuk punched a bar employee and tried to kick and pull away from officers, the report said. Bail was set at $7,500, of which Kotuk must pay 10 percent to be released before his next court date, scheduled for Dec. 17.
• On Nov. 17, lawn ornaments were reported stolen from a home on the 13000 block of Farm Hill Drive, police said.
• Nicholas P. Izquierdo, 22, of the 600 block of Windermere Way in Lake in the Hills, was arrested Nov. 16 and charged with marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding, a report said. He is scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 7 in McHenry County.
• Umar Paracha, 42, of the 5900 block of Ironwood Drive in Crystal Lake, was cited on Nov. 13 for driving with a suspended license, for using a cellular phone in a construction zone and for being in possession of a suspended driver's license, police said. Paracha is due to appear in court Dec. 14 in McHenry County.
• William Alatorre, 18, of the 400 block of Ashland Avenue in Elgin, was arrested Nov. 16 on charges of marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia, police said. According to a police report, the arrest was made on a traffic stop at Route 31 and South Street. Alatorre was released with a notice to appear in court. He is due in court Dec. 12 at the Elgin branch court.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close