Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Burglars broke into a 2008 Ford Mustang in an apartment lot on the 1700 block of Woods Drive between 8 p.m. Nov. 10 and 4:15 a.m. Nov. 11 and stole a digital camera, lens, lens filter, flash, battery grip, and memory card. Value was estimated at $3,535.
• Brian Gill Ahern, 22, of the 0-100 block of South Wynstone Drive, North Barrington, was arrested Nov. 3 at Route 14 and Exmoor Avenue and charged with possession of marijuana, DUI, expired registration and no insurance. His court date is Nov. 28.
• Thieves stole a ladder from the side of a home on the 200 block of West Lincoln Avenue Oct. 30.
Elk Grove Village
• Jeffrey R. Budz, 25, of the 900 block of Charlela Lane, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 10:30 a.m. Oct. 28 on the 1600 block of Moon Lake Boulevard, Hoffman Estates, and charged with attempted aggravated robbery, criminal damage to property, and criminal trespass to motor vehicle. His court date is Nov. 16.
• Rebecca C. Comito, 43, of the 5600 block of North Newark, Chicago, was arrested around 9 a.m. Oct. 30 at 901 Wellington Ave. and charged with unlawful possession of a controlled substance. Her court date is Nov. 27.
• Marino Pablo-Flores, 29, of the 7400 block of Aster Avenue, Hanover Park, was arrested around 9:15 p.m. Oct. 30 at 801 Meacham Road and charged with disorderly conduct. His court date is Nov. 30.
• Thieves stole a 2005 Great Dane trailer out of a lot at Towne Air Freight, 952 Fargo Ave., Oct. 15. Value was estimated at $10,000.
• Burglars broke into a 2000 Mazda pickup truck on the 1100 block of Driftwood Court between 10 p.m. Oct. 29 and 4 p.m. Oct. 30 and stole a leather tool bag containing various tools. Value was estimated at $320.
• Thieves stole the spare tire from a Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck and from three 2013 Chevrolet Express vans at Hoskins Chevrolet, 175 N. Arlington Heights Road, between Oct. 27 and 30. Loss was estimated at $1,750.
• Thieves stole a 2000 Strickland semitrailer out of a rear lot at GT Motor Express, 1700 Carmen Drive, between 4:30 p.m. Oct. 25 and 7:45 a.m. Oct. 26. Value was estimated at $1,500.
• Burglars broke into a 1998 Chevrolet box truck at Express Mobile Repair, 1612 Landmeier Road, between 5 p.m. Oct. 27 and 1:20 p.m. Oct. 28 and stole a generator and a toolbox with various tools. Loss was estimated at $1,250.
• Kalyanaroa Kalluri, 36, of the 500 block of West Rand Road, Arlington Heights, was arrested Nov. 4 at Walmart, 1555 N. Rand Road, and charged with retail theft after reportedly taking two flash drives, removing the packaging and hiding them in a pocket. Value was estimated at $169.
• Thieves stole two boys' bicycles, one blue and gray, the second orange, parked behind a home on the 1600 block of East Vermillion Lane between 7 p.m. Oct. 31 and noon Nov. 3. Value was estimated at $252.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close