• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Arianne R. Smith, 34, of the 100 block of Locksley Drive, Streamwood, was arrested July 22 at Russell and Cook streets and charged with felony aggravated DUI, driving while license suspended, unlawful use of suspended driver's license, and illegal transportation of alcohol.
• Clayton C. Miller, 48, of the 3300 block of North Whipple Street Chicago, was arrested July 29 on the 100 block of Coolidge Avenue and charged with criminal damage to property. A court date is Sept. 6.
• Vance C. Nwanwo, 25, of the 0-100 block of Quincy Circle, South Barrington, was arrested July 26 at 800 N. Northwest Hwy. and charged with unlawful delivery of alcohol to a minor. His court date is Aug. 17.
• Michael J. Loueisky, 22, of the 4600 block of North Magnolia Avenue, Chicago, and Victoria L. Dal Compo, 28, of the 1300 block of Wheeler Street, Woodstock, were arrested July 27 at 200 Applebee St. and charged with sale of alcohol to a minor. A hearing date is Aug. 16.
• Michelle A. Druhot, 55, of the 1100 block of North Quentin Road, Palatine, was arrested July 27 at 311 E. Main St. and charged with sale of alcohol to a minor. A hearing date is Aug. 16.
• Martin C. Alvarez, 49, of the 700 block of South Cook Street, Barrington, was arrested July 27 at 100 E. Station St. and charged with sale of alcohol to a minor. A hearing date is Aug. 16.
• Michelle M. Licata, 54, of the 4W100 block of Copperwood Lane, St. Charles, was arrested Aug. 1 at Hough and Russell streets and charged with DUI, improper lane usage and illegal transportation of alcohol. A court date is Sept. 6.
• Mark A. Gianforte, 26, of the 400 block of Candlewood Trail, Cary, was arrested Aug. 1 on the 300 block of Waverly Road and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. A hearing date is Aug. 16.
• Thieves apparently took a purse out of a restroom at McGonigal's Pub, 105 S. Cook St., July 29. The owner could not find it when she returned to the restroom.
• Burglars stole a girls' purple bicycle out of a garage on the 100 block of Redwood Lane July 30.
• Thieves stole 20 flags, 20 flag sticks, two ball washers, two sets of tee markers and two yard markers from Makray Memorial Golf Course, 1010 S. Northwest Hwy., Aug. 4.
• Jennifer Lee Miramonti, 25, of the 1400 block of East Olive, Palatine, was arrested around 10:20 p.m. Aug. 9 in a mall lot, 350 N. McHenry Road, and charged with criminal damage to property after she reportedly argued with a male motorist and pounded on the hood of his car.
• Burglars stole an iPod out of an unlocked car on Katherine Court between 12:30 and 11 a.m. Aug. 13. Value was estimated at $300.
• Thieves stole a wallet out of a purse in a shopping cart in the produce section at Jewel, 79 N. McHenry Road, around 2:05 p.m. Aug. 10. The wallet contained $30 cash, a credit card, driver's license and social security card. Police issued a reminder not to leave purses unattended.
• Burglars stole a purse out of an unlocked vehicle on the 100 block of Toulon Drive between 9 p.m. Aug. 11 and 9 a.m. Aug. 12, took 10 Disney on Ice tickets out of the purse and dropped the purse in a neighbor's yard. Nothing else was missing,
• A male shoplifter took several bottles of alcohol from Dominick's, 1160 W. Lake-Cook Road, around 11:55 a.m. Aug. 9 and left in a green 2003 Toyota Camry.
Elk Grove Village
• Hazel A. Moore-Taylor, 38, of the 600 block of Berlinder Lane, Schaumburg, was arrested around 7 a.m. Aug. 8 at 980 Elk Grove Town Center and charged with retail theft. Her court date is Aug. 23.
• Flavius S. Balaban, 25, of the 4300 block of North Kedvale, Chicago, was arrested around 3:10 p.m. Aug. 9 on the 900 block of Sivert, Wood Dale, and charged with criminal damage to property. His court date is Sept. 7.
• Charles S. Farmer, 37, of the 700 block of Utah Circle, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 2:40 p.m. Aug. 5 at his home and charged with criminal damage to property. His court date is Aug. 21.
• Adrian J. Holguin, 25, of the 500 block of Hill Drive, Hoffman Estates, was arrested around 5:40 p.m. Aug. 2 at 401 E. Irving Park Road, Streamwood, and charged with criminal damage to property. His court date is Sept. 18.
• A burglar stole three tool boxes with tools out of a 2006 Ford work van on the 2300 block of Touhy Avenue between 5 and 5:15 p.m. Aug. 8. Value was estimated at $1,500. The victim saw an unknown offender leaving from the rear of the van.
• Thieves stole a Monon trailer out of a lot at Transtar International, 875 Devon Ave., between Aug. 3 and 7. Value was estimated at $6,000.
• Burglars stole a bag of tools, a power tool kit, drill and concrete cutting saw out of an unlocked 2011 Chevrolet Express work van on the 0-100 block of Woodcrest between 3 p.m. Aug. 4 and 7 a.m. Aug. 5. Value was estimated at $5,000.
•Burglars broke into a 2003 Ford work van on the 1200 block of Dover between 2 and 3 a.m. Aug. 5 and stole several power tools. Loss was estimated at $2,480.
• Vandals smashed he front glass panel on a DVD Redbox in front of a store at 901 Meacham Road around 9 p.m. Aug. 4. Damage was estimated at $700.
• Burglars stole six steel beams valued at $2,000 during construction inside a building at 189 Seegers Ave. between 5 p.m. Aug. 3 and 7 a.m. Aug. 4.
• Burglars broke into a 1991 Nissan 300ZX on the 900 block of Charlela between 1 and 9 a.m. Aug. 6 and stole two subwoofers, an amplifier and rear speakers. Loss was estimated at $2,970.
• Kevin E. Hill, 28, of the 9300 block o South Stewart Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 7:40 p.m. July 31 at Barrington and Tower roads after a traffic stop and charged with local ordinance possession of marijuana.