• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Vandals hurled bricks that shattered the front windshield of five cars between 6:30 and 11:25 p.m. July 26, doing an estimated $1,800 damage. The vehicles included a 1994 Chevrolet Beretta on the 1400 block of East Everett Avenue, 2001 Toyota Camry on the 2000 block of Sunset Drive, 2003 Nissan Altima on the 1000 block of South East Grant Drive, 2005 Dodge Neon on the 1700 block of Chestnut Street, and 1995 Chevrolet Corsica on the 2000 block of Laura Lane.
• Burglars stole two drums of Freon, a charging scale, refrigerant gauge gas leak detector, Freon leak protector, two volt meters, two power drills, power saw and socket wrenches out of a 1999 Chevrolet work van in a driveway on the 900 block of South Willson Drive between 5 p.m. July 27 and 9 a.m. July 28. Value was estimated at $1,840.
• Brandon J. Dratzert, 23, of the 6400 block of North Northwest Highway, Chicago, was arrested around 3 p.m. July 29 on the 2300 block of Touhy Avenue and charged with local ordinance possession of marijuana. His court date is Sept. 7.
• David Cabral, 18, of the 7100 block of Barry, Rosemont, was arrested around 9:30 p.m. July 27 on the 600 block of Pearson Street and charged with local ordinances possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. His court date is Sept. 6.
• Burglars broke into a 2012 Ford Focus in a business lot at 1207 Touhy Ave. overnight July 25-26 and stole a GPS unit. Loss was estimated at $350.
• Burglars stole a GPS valued at $80 out of a 2001 Chevrolet Blazer on the 1500 block of Pennsylvania Avenue between 8 p.m. July 26 and 10:45 a.m. July 29.
• Burglars broke into a locker at Mystic Waters Park, 2025 E. Miner St., between 12:20 and 3 p.m. July 27 and stole a cellphone and wallet. Value was estimated at $840.
Elk Grove Village
• Samantha N. Meyerberg, 25, of the 8700 block of West Fullerton Avenue, River Grove, was arrested around 10:50 p.m. July 25 on the 300 block of Maple Lane and charged with disorderly conduct/filing a false police report. Her court date is Aug. 15.
• Stephen D. Symons, 28, of the 1000 block of Cheekwood, Elk Grove Village, was arrested around 11:45 p.m. July 19 at 980 Elk Grove Town Center and charged with retail theft. His court date is Aug. 14.
• Tony A. Pereira, 54, of the 1200 block of S.W. Jericho Avenue, Port St. Lucie, Fla., was arrested around 4:40 p.m. July 20 at 801 Meacham Road and charged with disorderly conduct. His court date is Aug. 15.
• Nicholas L. Flosi, 21, of the 1800 block of Baltimore Drive, Elk Grove Village, and Colton R. Ford, 21, of the 800 block of Madison Court, Elk Grove Village, were arrested around 1 a.m. July 23 on the 800 block of Madison Court. Flosi was charged with possession of marijuana; Ford was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Their court date is Aug. 20.
• Nicholas D. Gore, 28, of the 0-100 block of Johnson Drive, East Dundee, was arrested around 6:30 a.m. July 20 at 901 Wellington and charged with theft. His court date is Aug. 9.
• Burglars broke into a 2003 Ford Econoline van in a lot at 1800 block of Brummel Avenue between 5 p.m. July 20 and 6 a.m. July 23 and stole various bandages. Loss was estimated at $350.
• Thieves stole a red 2005 Freightliner tractor out of a lot at 700 Nicholas Blvd. Between July 21 and 25. Value was estimated at $35,000.
• Burglars pried a door and stole conduit and electrical wiring out of a building at 1215 Landmeier Road between July 12 and 19. Loss was estimated at $8,250.
• Burglars stole a GPS, power drill and charger cord, and cash out of a 2002 Mazda in a driveway on the 200 block of Victoria Lane between 11 p.m. July 22 and 6 a.m. July 23. Value was estimated at $1,062.
• Burglars stole a GPS valued at $150 out of a 2001 Chevrolet Impala in a driveway on the 500 block of Elk Grove Boulevard between 6 p.m. July 23 and 6:30 a.m. July 24.
• Burglars stole a GPS, watch, cellphone charger, and wallet out of an unlocked 2004 Jeep Cherokee in a driveway on the 200 block of Victoria Lane between 8 p.m. July 23 and 7:10 a.m. July 24. Value was estimated at $450.
• Leslie Joy Ezpeleta, 22, of the 700 block of Waverly Lane, Wheeling, was arrested around 6:15 p.m. July 27 at Carsons, 1025 Center Drive, and charged with local ordinance retail theft after she reportedly took a pair of sunglasses valued at $50.
• Burglars stole a generator out of an unlocked garage on the 1700 block of Kim Avenue between 7 p.m. July 25 and 7 a.m. July 26. Value was estimated at $600. Burglars also stole a miter saw and set of wrenches out of another unlocked garage on the same block. Value was estimated at $375.
• Burglars stole a tiller and chain saw with case out of an unlocked garage on the 1700 block of Estates Drive between 5 p.m. July 25 and 9:15 a.m. July 26. Value was estimated at $570.
• Thieves stole clothes valued at $100 out of a dryer in a laundry room at an apartment building on the 300 block of West Enterprise Drive between 1 and 2 p.m. July 26.
• Vandals broke the windshield and driver's-side rear window and scratched the driver's-side front window and rear hatch window on a 2004 Pontiac Aztec SUV on the 1400 block of South Busse Road between 10 p.m. July 27 and 8 a.m. July 28. Damage was estimated at $800.
• Vandals smashed the rear windshield, front windshield, a driver's-side window and side mirror on a 2004 BMW sedan on the 0-100 block of North Main Street around 2 a.m. July 28. Damage was estimated at $1,000.
• Thieves stole a women's blue 10-speed bicycle and lock parked next to a garage door at a home on the 0-100 block of North Pine Street between 8:30 and 8:49 p.m. July 28. Value was estimated at $183.
• Burglars stole a cellphone valued at $500 out of an unlocked 1995 Honda Civic at Country Lane and Emerson Street just after midnight July 29.
• Jay A. Cherim, 19, of the 400 block of Chase Terrace, Streamwood, was arrested around 9:40 p.m. July 23 at Berkley Place and Chase Terrace and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. His court date is Aug. 13.
• A woman reportedly took headphones and two cables from Super Target, 1001 S. Sutton, around 8 p.m. July 21. Value was estimated at $218. She left in a small blue SUV with baggage strapped to the roof.
• Burglars stole a satellite radio out of an unlocked 2002 Oldsmobile Alero in an open garage at a home on the 1200 block of Fulton Drive between 5:20 and 5:45 a.m. July 24. Value was estimated at $150.
• Vandals spray painted gang graffiti on the rear exterior wall at Parkland Preparatory Academy, 900 S. Park Blvd., July 24.