• A resident of the 5N800 block of Ravine Drive near St. Charles reported a case of identity theft Friday after learning of $1,510 in unauthorized and unpaid bills to a bank and wireless provider, according to a sheriff's report.
• Heather A. Applegate, 28, of the 5400 block of Roanoke Road, Rockford, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 7:47 p.m. Feb. 21 after her car stuck a telephone pole at Sunflower and Corron roads in Plato Township, according to a sheriff's report. She said she swerved to avoid a deer.
• Cory A. Richardson, 30, of the 500 block of Elm Street, Maple Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:31 a.m. Feb. 22 after he flipped his sport utility vehicle in the 45W800 block of Beith Road near Maple Park, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone damaged a $300 mailbox and uprooted political yard signs in the 3N800 block of Route 31 near St. Charles between 9 a.m. Feb. 23 and 6:30 p.m. Friday, according to a sheriff's report.
• A wallet containing $1,000 to $1,200 and left on the counter at the Kane County Branch Court, 530 S. Randall Road, was stolen at about noon Friday, according to a sheriff's report. It was later found in the parking lot, but the money was gone.
• A Coach wallet containing about $600 in gift cards was stolen between 11 and 11:15 a.m. Friday from the women's' locker room at XSport, 81 N. Randall Road, St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone broke into a locked drawer sometime Saturday or Sunday in an office at Elderday Center, 328 W. Wilson St., and stole $20, police said.
• Graffiti was painted on wooden privacy fences on the 700 block of Anderson Boulevard and the 700 block of Richards Street, it was reported Feb. 17 and 18, according to a police report.
• Someone painted graffiti on the windshield, rear window and passenger side doors and windows of a car between 11 p.m. Feb. 22 and 1:20 a.m. Thursday on the 700 block of Anderson Boulevard, police said.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close