• A resident of the 5N800 block of Ravine Drive near St. Charles reported a case of identity theft Friday after learning of $1,510 in unauthorized and unpaid bills to a bank and wireless provider, according to a sheriff's report.
Contact information ( * required )
• Heather A. Applegate, 28, of the 5400 block of Roanoke Road, Rockford, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 7:47 p.m. Feb. 21 after her car stuck a telephone pole at Sunflower and Corron roads in Plato Township, according to a sheriff's report. She said she swerved to avoid a deer.
• Cory A. Richardson, 30, of the 500 block of Elm Street, Maple Park, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 1:31 a.m. Feb. 22 after he flipped his sport utility vehicle in the 45W800 block of Beith Road near Maple Park, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone damaged a $300 mailbox and uprooted political yard signs in the 3N800 block of Route 31 near St. Charles between 9 a.m. Feb. 23 and 6:30 p.m. Friday, according to a sheriff's report.
• A wallet containing $1,000 to $1,200 and left on the counter at the Kane County Branch Court, 530 S. Randall Road, was stolen at about noon Friday, according to a sheriff's report. It was later found in the parking lot, but the money was gone.
• A Coach wallet containing about $600 in gift cards was stolen between 11 and 11:15 a.m. Friday from the women's' locker room at XSport, 81 N. Randall Road, St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone broke into a locked drawer sometime Saturday or Sunday in an office at Elderday Center, 328 W. Wilson St., and stole $20, police said.
• Graffiti was painted on wooden privacy fences on the 700 block of Anderson Boulevard and the 700 block of Richards Street, it was reported Feb. 17 and 18, according to a police report.
• Someone painted graffiti on the windshield, rear window and passenger side doors and windows of a car between 11 p.m. Feb. 22 and 1:20 a.m. Thursday on the 700 block of Anderson Boulevard, police said.