• Sixteen people were issued tickets charging them with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, at 10:32 p.m. Dec. 22 in the 2100 block of Pepper Valley Drive. According to a police report, they include: Juan Noel Espinosa, 19, of the 2100 block of Pepper Valley Drive; Frank Joseph Fulco III, 20, of Steamboat Springs, Colo.; Auvilija Ozeuciuriute, 18, of the 600 block of Reserve Court in South Elgin; Travis J. Parks, 18, of the 600 block of Chasewood Drive in South Elgin; Koreee J. Quagliano, 19, of the 7N600 block of Stevens Road, St. Charles; Krista V. Semper, 19, of the 4N700 block of School Road, Campton Hills; Alexandra E. Espinosa, 18, of the 8N200 block of Peppertree Court, Elgin; Thomas J. Haggerty, 18, of the 36W600 block of Crane Road, St. Charles; Sarah A. Creasor 18, of the 3400 block of Greenwood Lake, St. Charles; and three 17-year-old girls and four 17-year-old boys.
Contact information ( * required )
• A Chicago Blackhawks flag was stolen between 4 p.m. Dec. 27 and 7 a.m. Wednesday off a house in the 3400 block of Wheatland Court.
• Erik C. Wagner, 29, of the 1800 block of Fargo Boulevard, was given a ticket at 1:25 p.m. Dec. 27 charging him with trespassing, according to a police report. Police say he was walking along the Union Pacific railroad right of way. Wagner told the officer he was walking to the Geneva Metra station.
• Yard lights were broken in the 500 block of Maple Lane, it was reported at 8:05 a.m. Saturday, police said.
• A house was hit with eggs, and five of its landscaping lights broken, in the 0-99 block of South Harrison Street, it was reported Saturday, police said.
• Circuit boards, a reclaimer, refrigeration gauges and blower motors were stolen out of a vehicle at Comfort Care Heating and Cooling, 530 S. River St., it was reported at 10:11 a.m. Friday, police said.
• Someone used the debit card information of a resident of the 600 block of Winnebago Trail to make three transactions totaling $836 at a Wal-Mart in Bradley, Ill., it was reported at 1:56 p.m. Friday, police said.
• A 42-inch television, an Xbox, and Xbox controller and a video game were stolen between 4 p.m. Dec. 24 and 2:30 p.m. Dec. 25 from the 1400 block of Wermes Avenue near Aurora, sheriff's police said.
• Someone defaced the entrance sign to the Mill Creek subdivision at South Mill Creek Drive and Fabyan Parkway near Geneva between 11:30 a.m. and 9:19 p.m. Dec. 21, sheriff's police said.
• A mailbox was broken between 4:30 p.m. Dec. 22 and 9:30 a.m. Dec. 23 from the 37W500 block of Heritage Drive near Batavia, sheriff's police said.