Palatine Chamber announces its business leadership awards
The Key to Success awards honor local businesses and leaders for their work in bettering the Palatine Area Chamber of Commerce and community.
The Palatine Area Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the winners of the 2022 Key to Success awards. The chamber's annual holiday celebration and awards ceremony took place Thursday, Dec. 1, at Cotillion Banquets. The event honors local businesses, organizations and individuals who have demonstrated leadership and made significant contributions to the chamber and community during the past year.
"The Palatine Chamber strives to continue building a vibrant and prosperous community, and our Key to Success event highlights and honors the business leaders in our chamber that we are proud to help cultivate," said PACC Development Director Steven Gaus.
"Congratulations to all Key to Success winners and to all nominees -- the chamber appreciates your dedication to the business community!"
The 2022 Key to Success award winners are:
• Large Business of the Year: Tap House Grill
• Small Business of the Year: Sasha Ivanov, Sasha Ivanov Insurance Agency, Inc.
• New/Emerging Business of the Year: Pantomath
• Business Leader of the Year: Jim Hader, Quality Computer Partners, Inc.
• Community Organization of the Year: All Saints Food Pantry
• Chamber Volunteer of the Year: Sue Minott, Palatine Historical Society
• Rising Star Award: Adeline Dietrich and Penelope Schmidt
To learn more about the Palatine Area Chamber of Commerce, visit palatinechamber.com or call (847) 359-7200.