Join Easter breakfasts, egg hunts in Aurora area
Easter is approaching April 4. Learn more about egg hunts and other seasonal events around the greater Aurora area.
• An Easter breakfast and indoor egg hunt will be held from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, March 20, at Whitetail Ridge Golf Course, 7671 Clubhouse Drive in Yorkville. In addition to a buffet breakfast, games, bunny photos, a donut wall and an egg hunt by age groups are planned. Bella Bunny and princesses from Disney will greet kids. Bike Bald Group is the sponsor. Tickets are $19.99 for adults and $11.99 for children, ages 4-10. Call (630) 618-8731 for information. Order tickets at www.bikebald.com.
• Aurora Advent Christian Church, 905 N. Edgelawn Drive, will hold an annual Easter Egg Scramble for children through fifth grade at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 27, on the church's north lawn. Pre-hunt indoor activities are suspended due to the pandemic. Participants are asked to wear masks. Call (630) 896-1963 for more information.
• Aurora Noon Lions Club will hold its annual Easter Bunny pancake breakfast from 7:30 to 11 a.m. Saturday, April 3, at Luigi's Pizza and Fun Center, 732 Prairie st. in Aurora. Proceeds will benefit Marie Wilkinson Food Pantry and Aurora Area Interfaith Food Pantry, both in Aurora. Dine-in only with masks and social distancing required. The menu includes all-you-can-eat pancakes, sausages, mini donuts and milk, juice or coffee. Tickets are $6 for adults and $4 for children from age 4. Tickets available at the door or from Noon Lions. A plush bunny will be raffled. Call (630) 921-1307 for more information.
• Village of Montgomery and Community Christian Church will hold a spring egg hunt for kids, ages 1-10, on Sunday, April 4, from 1 to 3 p.m. at Montgomery Park, 301 N. River St. Games, crafts and refreshments are planned.
• New England Congregational Church's annual egg hunt for children ages 1-10 will be held Saturday, April 10, from 10 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Advance registration is required. Masks will be required for persons age 2 and up. New England Church members will receive priority registration. If space is available on March 16, the event will be opened to the community. The church is at 406 W. Galena Blvd. in Aurora. Call (630) 897-8721 for more information.