Explore professional development resources to boost your career Aug. 28 at College of DuPage
Learn about the latest developments, skills and new technologies to stay current, upgrade skills or make a career change during a professional development open house from noon to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, in the Student Resource Center, Room 1111 on the college's Glen Ellyn campus, 425 Fawell Blvd.
This event, hosted by the COD's Business Solutions program, is free and open to the public.
During the open house, representatives will be on hand to provide information and answer questions about career and professional training programs at COD, including business, Commercial Driver's License, craft beer, customer relations, healthcare, law enforcement, project management, public service, real estate and supply chain management.
For more information and to RSVP, visit www.cod.edu/academics/continuing_education/business/professional.aspx, email BSolutions@cod.edu or call (630) 942-2770.
College of DuPage training and education provides career training and keeps practicing professionals up-to-date in a variety of fields, offering courses and programs in the following areas:
• Adjunct Faculty Training ;
• Agile Methodology;
• Adult Test Prep (GRE/GMAT/LSAT);
• Business Analysis;
• Business Solutions;
• Certified Personal Trainer Program;
• Commercial Driver's License (CDL);
• Customer Experience
• Food and Beverage (Bartending and Business of Craft Beer)
• Healthcare (Anesthesia Technologist Bridge Program, Dental Assistant Program, Nursing, Pharmacy Technician Program and Veterinary Assistant Program);
• Homeland Security Training Institute (HSTI);
• Massage Therapy Program and Massage Clinic;
• Online Programming;
• Public Service Institute (PSI);
• Project Management (CAPM, PMP certification, PDUs for Project Management professionals, and Agile Methodology)
• Real Estate;
• Six Sigma Training;
• Social Media;
• Suburban Law Enforcement Academy (SLEA);
• Supply Chain;
• Ucertify Online Training