Columns | Rozner: Blackhawks' depth will be tested against Vegas
On paper, Vegas has a big edge on the Blackhawks, but someone might have once said they don't play the games on paper.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Rozner: Crawford vs. Lehner adds to Blackhawks dramaThis odd NHL postseason will become even more so when Corey Crawford faces off against Robin Lehner.
Bears | Bears film study: One player fell and the defense collapsedThe Bears defense started out playing great in 2019, but a single play turned everything in the wrong direction. Mike McGraw identifies the problem in Part 2 of his Bears film study
Cubs | Ross plans to stick with Happ in CFIan Happ has hit his way into being the Cubs' regular center fielder, manager David Ross said Saturday. Happ, a switch-hitter, is starting to see success on both sides of the plate.
White Sox | 'Unbelievable, this guy': Robert off and running for White SoxEntering the season with expectations that are off the charts, rookie center fielder Luis Robert is already showing why he's expected to be a superstar for the White Sox.
Columns | High school golf hopes to set example of safe returnHigh school golf looks like a sport that can return safely.
Columns | A message to fall sports student-athletes: Have fun, and be safeAs high school fall sports officially began practicing on Monday, the most important things for student-athletes to remember are to have fun and be safe.
College Sports | 'I can't do it at the expense of people's lives': NIU's Frazier explains move to postpone sportsNorthern Illinois athletic director Sean Frazier spoke passionately Saturday about the Mid-American Conference's decision to postpone all fall sports. Frazier's family has felt the effects of COVID-19
Columns | Baseball Way Back: Regan will always be linked to 1969 CubsSteve Zalusky says Phil Regan's name will always be associated with the 1969 Cubs.
NBA | NBA fines Draymond Green $50,000 for Devin Booker commentsGolden State Warriors forward Draymond Green's suggestion for Devin Booker's future didn't amuse the NBA
Cubs | Cubs count their blessings after returning from St. LouisAfter having their series in St. Louis canceled, the Cubs returned home for a weekend of workouts and relaxing. They'll play again in Cleveland on Tuesday.
- 4:58 PMSam Mewis signs with Manchester City ahead of WSL season
- 4:57 PMInter Milan beats Leverkusen 2-1 to reach Europa League semi
- 4:53 PMShort-handed Mavericks use huge rally to beat Jazz 122-114
- 4:52 PMSafe at home? Blue Jays end nomadic journey in Buffalo
- 4:51 PMVikings LB Cam Smith to miss season due to heart condition
- Prep SportsA message to fall sports student-athletes: Have fun, and be safe
- Prep SportsHigh school golf hopes to set example of safe return
- Prep SportsNot all spring coaches happy with new schedule
- Downers GroveMontini's Kuczynski opts for move to Florida
- Prep FootballAnswering some key questions about state's plan for high school sports
- Prep SportsChanges coming to keep cross country running safely
- Prep SportsIHSA releases sport-specific guidelines for fall sports
- Prep SportsHow high schools are allowing certain fall sports on campus while full remote learning is in effect
- Prep FootballVernon Hills' Wiegold heading to Ball State
- Prep Sports'I think it's a realistic schedule': Prep teams glad to still have seasons
- Prep FootballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin
- Prep SportsClubhouse Chatter: Which pro golfer would complete your twosome?
- CrimeSex offender at center of Lake Park scandal now charged with being in Elmhurst school
- Prep SportsClubhouse Chatter: You could be on a winning flight home. Which one?
- Prep SportsClubhouse Chatter: Of the major sports, which is toughest for fans to watch on TV rather than at the game?
Through the Film Magnifier: Bill Veeck, George Hamilton, Bridge Club, Stateville Prison riot and more
Through the Film Magnifier: Doug Buffone, Cloris Leachman, draft registration, aerobics class and more