Bulls | Is Wendell Carter Jr. the answer for Bulls at center? Injuries have stalled his progress
Early this season, Wendell Carter Jr. was the bright spot to the Bulls' disappointing start. Then he suffered a high ankle sprain Jan. 6, missed 22 games and the questions returned.
Latest Sports Videos
Sports | Golf's top groups announce new dates; British canceledWith the world still dealing with COVID-19, the PGA Tour, LPGA, European Tour, Augusta National Golf Club, PGA of America, The R&A and USGA released an updated schedule.
Columns | Rozner: Revamped golf schedule offers hope aheadAs Masters week disappears before our eyes, a hopeful schedule now includes Augusta in November, and the U.S. Open and Ryder Cup back-to-back in September.
Blackhawks | 'We Are Not Playing': Chicago's teams join mayor to help stop spread of coronavirusWith the help of all eight Chicago professional sports teams, Mayor Lori Lightfoot Monday announced a new campaign, "We Are Not Playing," to stymie the spread of COVID-19.
Columns | Former Warren, CLC coach Ramsey missing basketball but enjoying lifeLong before the basketball season was abruptly interrupted by COVID-19, and became a very different kind of basketball season than any of us has ever seen, it was also the most different basketball season of Chuck Ramsey's life.
Prep Sports | Future umpiring numbers could take hitThe future of umpiring could be affected by the lack of baseball this year.
Columns | Can the NFL season start on time or is that just wishful thinking?Hub Arkush is all for having hope and pleasant distractions as we wait and see what the future brings. But is science on the side of starting the football season on time, if at all?
Prep Sports | Officials adjusting to strange springOfficials who work high school spring sports have found themselves sidelined by the COVID-19 pandemic.
News | Former Vernon Hills athlete takes proactive role in social distancing decalsFormer Vernon Hills athlete Drew Catanzaro has been working the last week on a charitable initiative to enable consumers to buy, donate and ship social-distancing floor decals directly to their favorite local essential businesses. Thanks to what Catanzaro called "the power of collaboration" and "some amazing partners," the group launched a website and social media campaign this week.
News | Not knowing is the hardest part for owners of Elgin volleyball clubNot knowing what's next as they navigate the COVID-19 pandemic is the hardest part for Cindy and Sean Gritzman, founders or Top Flight Volleyball Club in Elgin.
Prep Sports | Clubhouse Chatter: Question headlineClubhouse Chatter: If you weren't a sports writer what would you be?
Boys' Basketball | Former Conant standout Sotos transferring from Bucknell to Ohio StateFormer Conant boys basketball star Jimmy Sotos made a huge move up Monday when he announced he is transferring from Bucknell to Ohio State.
- 12:35 AMNHL playoff scenarios run the gamut of where, when and how
- 11:29 PMUS prosecutors allege bribes in 2018, 2022 World Cup votes
- 10:32 PMGamecocks' Boston wins Leslie Award as nation's best center
- 10:30 PMBeloved Tigers star, Hall of Famer Al Kaline dies at 85
- 9:33 PMNBA coaches prepare for possible intriguing playoff matchups
- NewsFormer Vernon Hills athlete takes proactive role in social distancing decals
- Boys' BasketballFormer Conant standout Sotos transferring from Bucknell to Ohio State
- Prep SportsOfficials adjusting to strange spring
- Prep SportsFuture umpiring numbers could take hit
- Prep SportsBarrington alum Voris enjoying protecting life outdoors
- Prep FootballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin (and Orrin)
- Boys' BasketballAmbrose family's basketball dream dashed by COVID-19 pandemic
- Girls' BasketballMove to Saint Xavier has been successful one for Larkin grad Irvin
- Prep SportsIHSA says spring playoffs still possible
- Prep SportsEsports burgeoning statewide as IHSA prepares for state tournaments
- Girls' BasketballFormer Stevenson standout Tamika Catchings headed to Hall of Fame
- Boys' BasketballFormer Warren, CLC coach Ramsey missing basketball but enjoying life
- Prep SportsAthletic departments saving money at a different cost
- Boys' BasketballBenet alum O'Mara faces uncertain future
- Girls' BasketballIBCA cancels all-star games