Blackhawks | Added weight should help Andrew Shaw deliver more poundings in Act II with Blackhawks
In some ways, Blackhawks forward Andrew Shaw has changed quite a bit over the past three years. In others? Well, not so much.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Rozner: Of all things, it's a kick that saves Chicago BearsCredit a kicker with saving the Chicago Bears' day, but Matt Nagy played a different football game Sunday. That's a big deal.
Cubs | Chicago Cubs' Rizzo sprains right ankle; MRI MondayThe Chicago Cubs took a blow to their heart and soul Sunday when first baseman Anthony Rizzo left the team's 16-6 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates with a sprained right ankle.
Bears | Pineiro's 53-yard field goal lifts Bears past BroncosEddy Pineiro hit the game-winning field goal as time expired to lift the Bears over the Broncos 16-14 on Sunday in Denver.
Cubs | Maddon knows true mettle of Chicago Cubs' BryantChicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon said Sunday there is nothing at all wrong with third baseman Kris Bryant's toughness.
Blackhawks | Nylander impresses in Chicago Blackhawks' scrimmageAlex Nylander takes advantage of being paired with Jonathan Toews during the Chicago Blackhawks' intrasquad scrimmage at the United Center on Sunday.
Sports | Roethlisberger done for season with right elbow injuryThe Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback will undergo surgery on his right elbow and be placed on injured reserve, ending the 37-year-old's 16th season just two weeks in.
NFL | Drew Brees, an NFL iron man, reportedly will have thumb surgery, miss about 6 weeksIn 14 seasons with the Saints, the quarterback has missed only one game because of an injury.
Bears | 3 and out: Breaking down the Bears' wild win over DenverBreaking down the Bears' 16-14 win over the Broncos in Denver on Sunday.
Sports | Scouting report: Cubs vs. Cincinnati RedsThe Chicago Cubs welcome another National League Central foe to Wrigley Field when they play a three-game series against the Cincinnati Reds.
White Sox | Scouting report: White Sox at Minnesota TwinsAfter losing two of three at Seattle on their final road trip of the season, the Chicago White Sox move on to Minnesota for a three-game series vs. the Twins, who lead the AL Central.
- 4:54 PMChiefs' Patrick Mahomes continues to cover shortcomings
- 4:54 PMGiants get TE Kaden Smith on waivers, waive RB Paul Perkins
- 4:52 PMSyracuse coach Babers optimistic despite 2 lopsided losses
- 4:51 PMIowa says marching band subjected to 'inappropriate' actions
- 4:47 PMReality check: Home opener brings Bengals back to earth
- Prep FootballIncreased roles suit McLaughlin-Phillips duo well for Warren
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Loberg carrying on family tradition at Geneva
- Prep FootballGlenbard West relentless in rout of Proviso West
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Late score gives Rolling Meadows tie with Fremd
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: York outlasts Libertyville for Buffalo Grove invite title
- Prep SportsGirls swimming: Elk Grove continues its hot start to season
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Benet edges Batavia for SCE title
- Prep FootballSt. Francis gets it done vs. Westmont
- Prep SportsInvitational championship tastes sweet to Neuqua Valley
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Lake Park repeats as Ram Invitational champion
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Hampshire tips Burlington Central to claim Westminster title
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: Top 20
- Prep FootballDuPage County: Tuesday Morning Quarterback
- Prep SportsThis week's boys soccer Top 20
- Prep SportsLake County scoreboard for Saturday, Sept. 14