Blackhawks | Blackhawks rally from 2 goals down, hold on late for a win
After a rough start that included giving up 2 goals in three minutes, the Blackhawks scored the next 4 goals, locked it down defensively by yielding a mere 5 shots on goal over the next 36 minutes and went on to post a crucial 4-3 victory over the Blue Jackets on Saturday.
Latest Sports Videos
Cubs | Chicago Cubs frustration continues with another loss to PiratesThe Chicago Cubs were beaten thoroughly by Pittsburgh 7-1 on Sunday, but they could still point to a controversial reversed call in the third inning as a momentum-changer.
Pro Sports | Matsuyama becomes first Japanese in Masters green jacketHideki Matsuyama delivered golf-mad Japan the grandest and greenest prize of all. Ten years after Matsuyama made a sterling debut as the best amateur at Augusta National, he claimed the ultimate trophy Sunday with a victory in the Masters to become the first Japanese winner of the green jacket.
White Sox | Being accountable scores La Russa early points with White SoxChicago White Sox manager Tony La Russa's willingness to take the blame for his handling of struggling relief pitcher Matt Foster Wednesday was well received in the clubhouse and front office.
Columns | Rozner: Playoffs would be a Chicago Blackhawks bonusThe Chicago Blackhawks are in the playoff hunt. That's a good thing. But it is far from the only thing.
Cubs | Cubs first-base coach Driver tests positive for COVIDVaccinations have begun, but baseball is not out of the woods yet with the coronavirus. Cubs first base coach Craig Driver did not make the trip to Pittsburgh after testing positive for the disease.
Columns | Baseball Way Back: A brush with greatnessYermin Mercedes' hot start brings back memories of former White Sox star Art Shires.
Prep Sports | Boys soccer: Vernon Hills falls to Niles WestNiles West defeated Vernon Hills in a boys soccer game on Saturday.
Columns | Broken arm, two surgeries not about to stop Hersey's McCallThe scar is getting better every day. But it's still there. It's still fairly obvious, and it has given Hersey senior football player Max McCall a reputation...one that he is quite proud of, by the way.
Prep Football | Another shutout for Warren; Lake Zurich's Dwyer injures legWarren has hung its hat on stingy defense the last few years. On Friday, the Blue Devils pitched their second shutout in four games this season.
- 12:23 AMAdebayo has 22 points, Heat down Blazers 107-98
- 10:42 PMPacers hang on to beat Grizzlies behind LeVert, Brogdon
- 10:31 PMTowns, Russell push Wolves to 121-117 win against Bulls
- 9:51 PMMartinez hits 3 HRs in return from COVID list, Bosox top O's
- 9:41 PMDeRozan ends Spurs' skid with late shot to beat Mavs 119-117
- Prep FootballBroken arm, two surgeries not about to stop Hersey's McCall
- Prep FootballAnother shutout for Warren; Lake Zurich's Dwyer injures leg
- Prep SportsBarger's goal lifts Naperville North over St. Charles East
- Prep SportsNaperville Central's complete game too much for St. Charles North
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Perez goal puts Buffalo Grove by Hersey
- Prep FootballCrazy finish as unbeaten Antioch nips Wauconda
- Prep FootballSouth Elgin stops Larkin to stay undefeated
- Prep FootballAir attack formidable as Grayslake North routs Lakes
- Prep FootballHissong powers Cary-Grove over Prairie Ridge
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Late barrage carries Barrington past Prospect
- Boys' BasketballYanule steps down as Hoffman Estates coach
- Prep FootballMoreno, Neuqua Valley run past Waubonsie
- Prep FootballNaperville North rolls behind Duckworth's 5 TDs
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Vernon Hills falls to Niles West
- Prep FootballSt. Francis blows out Riverside-Brookfield
Images:Through the Film Magnifier: WrestleMania, Michael Jordan, slot car recing, canoe classes and more