Bulls | Technical analysis carries DeRozan, Bulls past Toronto
The Bulls survived a technical-foul filled contest with Toronto, pulling out a 111-105 victory on Wednesday at the United Center thanks to 29 points from former Raptor DeMar DeRozan.
Latest Sports Videos
Blackhawks | Strome scores hat trick, Blackhawks beat Red Wings 8-5Strome had a career night in Detroit.
Columns | Jim O'Donnell: Lesson No. 1 for Ryan Poles -- always stay ahead of the posse at Halas HallJim O'Donnell: A few helpful hints for new Bears general manager Ryan Poles.
Blackhawks | Wirtz: Blackhawks to hire GM before March 21 trade deadlineChicago Blackhawks CEO Danny Wirtz released a statement updating fans and media on the team's search for a new general manager. Said Wirtz: "We are looking to hire the best strategic mind who can build and develop a Hockey Operations leadership team that will be best in class across professional sports."
Bulls | Will DeRozan, LaVine both be all-star starters for the Bulls?DeMar DeRozan had a huge lead in the all-star voting when the most recent returns were released. He'll find out if he and Zach LaVine will both be starters when the announcement is made Thursday.
Bears | Analyzing the Bears' head coach finalists: Quinn, Caldwell and EberflusThe Bears' five-person search panel has already interviewed a dozen candidates for head coach.
Columns | Arkush: The remaining questions as we wait for the Bears to hire a coachWhat's taking the NFL so long? What's up with Jim Caldwell?
College Sports | Michigan escapes 72-70 as Northwestern misses 3 at buzzerFreshman Caleb Houstan scored 18 points, DeVante' Jones added 15 points with 6 assists, and Michigan escaped with a 72-70 victory over Northwestern on Wednesday night.
Wolves | Wolves outshoot Texas by 20, but lose in overtimeRhett Gardner scored 2:58 into overtime to lift the Texas Stars to a 2-1 victory over the Chicago Wolves Wednesday night at Allstate Arena.
Pro Sports | Ortiz elected to Hall of Fame; Sosa, Bonds, Clemens fall off ballotBig Papi was elected in his first turn on the ballot.
Bears | Bears make it official: Ryan Poles is their new GMThe Bears on Tuesday night hired Kansas City Chiefs executive director of player personnel Ryan Poles as their next general manager.
- 12:09 AMJokic, Rivers team up to help Nuggets top Nets, 124-118
- 11:47 PMDeRozan powers Bulls to 111-105 win over Raptors
- 11:33 PMStrome has hat trick as Blackhawks outlast Red Wings 8-5
- 11:32 PMRobinson scores 25 to lead Heat to 110-96 win over Knicks
- 11:27 PMThe Latest: Mixed doubles finalists set at Australian Open
- Girls' BasketballProspect wins thriller on Reizer's buzzer-beater
- Boys' BasketballLakes' winning ways in NLCC continue
- Boys' BasketballMaine South's Lavorato joins his Dad in 400-win club
- Prep SportsBoys bowling: Daily Herald area qualifiers for state
- Boys' BasketballBoys basketball: AP Top Ten
- Girls' BasketballGirls basketball: AP Top Ten
- Girls' BasketballPalatine picks up MSL West win over Conant
- Girls' BasketballStreaking St. Edward shoots to top of Metro Suburban
- Prep WrestlingUnbeaten Yorkville bests Batavia
- Girls' BasketballIBCA launches 30 most impactful men, women in basketball project
- Girls' BasketballMaine South's Pape scores 41 to beat Willowbrook
- Girls' BasketballSouth Elgin's pressure rattles Glenbard South
- Boys' BasketballBurlington Central wins physical game over Dundee-Crown
- Boys' BasketballLarkin pulls away from Fenton in second half
- Girls' BasketballBasketball scores for Wednesday, Jan. 26