Cubs | Cubs fall behind early in loss to Reds; Bryant leaves after collision
The Chicago Cubs were out of it early Sunday as they fell 10-2 to the Cincinnati Reds at Wrigley Field. Kris Bryant left the game with an injury after colliding with teammate Jason Heyward in the outfield.
Latest Sports Videos
Cubs | Bob Sirott: An appreciation of Cubs radio announcer Pat HughesLongtime Chicago broadcaster Bob Sirott thinks the world of Cubs radio play-by-play man Pat Hughes.
Columns | Rozner: Scheffler goes low, wins playoff at Glen ClubScottie Scheffler shot a 63 to force a playoff and then won in extra holes at the Web.com Tour's first Evans Scholars Invitational at the Glen Club.
White Sox | Sox swept away by Minnesota in 7-0 lossJake Odorizzi allowed one hit in 5 1/3 scoreless innings, and Eddie Rosario and Max Kepler each hit three-run homers as the Minnesota Twins completed a sweep of the Chicago White Sox with a 7-0 win on Sunday.
Sports | Pagenaud wins Indy 500 on Penske's golden anniversarySimon Pagenaud outdueled Alexander Rossi in a breathtaking, 13-lap sprint to the finish Sunday.
Cubs | Maddon: Darvish's start 'a perfect example of stretching one's mind'The statistical oddities of pitcher Yu Darvish's start Saturday were still a topic of conversation Sunday. Manager Joe Maddon said he believed the longer outing will benefit Darvish down the line.
Pro Sports | Guthrie brings the power in final round of ESIFormer Illinois golfer Luke Guthrie fired a 4-under 68 for the third time in four days Sunday at The Glen Club in Glenview, earning him a tie for fourth place in the Web.com Tour's inaugural Evans Scholars Invitational.
Pro Sports | Goalie Lagace makes AHL history in Wolves Game 5 victoryMax Lagace made AHL history Saturday, scoring the first goal by a netminder in Calder Cup playoffs history during the Chicago Wolves' 5-2 victory over host San Diego in Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals.
NHL | Bruins, Blues set to clash in bruising Stanley Cup FinalBruins, Blues set to face off in bruising, throwback Stanley Cup Final
Pro Sports | Late offense powers Boomers to winThe Schaumburg Boomers countered every surge by the Joliet Slammers, striking last with two runs in the bottom of the eighth to win a third straight by a final of 5-3.
Sports | Many happy returns for Federer at 1st French Open since 2015Roger Federer returns to refurbished Court Philippe Chatrier for his first French Open match since 2015 and wins easily
- 1:58 AMOrioles have no answer for Torres, Yankees
- 1:08 AMEx-Blues rooting for St. Louis to win Stanley Cup
- 1:04 AMAnalysis: These finals will decide a champion, and much more
- 11:39 PMTruex overcomes early problems to win Coca-Cola 600
- 11:00 PMCavaliers owner Dan Gilbert recovering after stroke symptoms
- Prep SportsBoys track and field: Hersey's Methner adds 3,200 title to his stellar year
- Prep SportsBoys track and field: A championship weekend for Grant, Thormo
- Prep SportsBaseball: Glenbard West thrilled to see Green
- Prep SportsSoftball: Elk Grove blanks Rolling Meadows to win regional title
- Prep SportsBaseball: Neuqua Valley wins fourth straight regional
- NewsImages: State boys tennis finals
- Prep SportsBoys tennis: Hinsdale Central's Schmelka downs Hersey's Sheldon for singles title
- Prep SportsBoys track and field: A doubly special day for Naperville Central's Shilgalis
- Prep SportsImages: Saturday's IHSA state boys track meet
- Prep SportsGirls soccer: Stevenson gets past Fremd to earn sectional crown
- Prep SportsSoftball: Makuh's walk-off in 11th gives Hersey regional title over Carmel
- Prep SportsSoftball: Barrington tops Lake Zurich for 18th straight regional crown
- Prep SportsBaseball: DeConcilis saves day, regional title for Lake Park
- Prep SportsBaseball: Lambert quiets WW South, pitches St. Charles N. to regional title
- Prep SportsCook County scoreboard for Saturday, May 25
Through the Film Magnifier: Chicago Bulls, Flight 191 Crash, Rainbow Records, Ray Meyer, Slot Cars and more