Editorial: Lessons from our first step on the moon
In 50 years, humans have cured smallpox, mapped the genome, found the Higgs boson. Yet, the Apollo 11 mission and the July 20, 1969, first step on the moon stand out for sheer audacity and imagination, a Daily Herald editorial says.
- Democrats are losing to white supremacists
- Are you or aren't you?
- Single-payer system would cut health care costs
- National debt misery
- Climate case closed
- No one to speak for them
- Infrastructure vote shows state serious about the future
- A heinous crime, a heinous penalty
- Quick thinking saved golfer's life
- Terrific arts events in Mount Prospect
- Selective offense
- Monitor leaders' credit, not their taxes
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald