Editorial: Counting everyone in the 2020 Census
In this editorial, the Daily Herald says the suburbs have a lot at stake in the 2020 Census so a thorough count matters.
- Medicaid for All?
- Asylum at home
- Try this 'clump of cells' test
- 'Free press' has hatred for president
- This immigrant lured by free services
- Back-to-school tips for drivers
- Advances for women, but more to be done
- Finish work on immigration
- A Grayslake letter to the editor: I read with interest your Sunday editorial about the unfortunate incident in Lake County in which a young man was shot and killed by the homeowner on whose property he trespassed at about 1 a.m. with several of his frien
- A Buffalo Grove letter to the editor: If you think the current "We're talking about it ..." conversation coming out of Washington will have any -- any -- effect on gun control, background checks, et.al. think again.
- Suppors diversity on police department
- Happy 40th
Submit a Letter to the Daily Herald