Power line falls on Bartlett garage, sparks fire

  • A power line fell on top of the roof of detached garage in Bartlett early Sunday, sparking a fire that damaged the structure. No residents or firefighters were injured.

    A power line fell on top of the roof of detached garage in Bartlett early Sunday, sparking a fire that damaged the structure. No residents or firefighters were injured. Courtesy of Bartlett Fire District

  • A power line fell on top of the roof of detached garage in Bartlett early Sunday, sparking a fire that damaged the structure. No residents or firefighters were injured.

    A power line fell on top of the roof of detached garage in Bartlett early Sunday, sparking a fire that damaged the structure. No residents or firefighters were injured. Courtesy of Bartlett Fire District

 
Daily Herald report
Updated 10/17/2021 5:20 PM

A power line falling across a garage roof sparked a fire early Sunday morning that damaged a detached garage at a Bartlett residence, fire officials said.

0 Comments
                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
 
Article Comments
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.