No one hurt in Round Lake Beach fire
Updated 6/3/2021 10:17 PM
No one was injured in a house fire Thursday evening in Round Lake Beach.
Crews from the Greater Round Lake Fire Protection District arrived on the 1600 block of Round Lake Drive at 7:54 p.m., according to Lt. Dennis Ostrander. The fire was confined to the clothes dryer in the house and was put out by 8:02 p.m.
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the "flag" link in the lower-right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.