No injuries in downtown Palatine condo fire

 
Daily Herald report

No injuries resulted from a fire at a downtown Palatine condominium, authorities said. Officials said the fire, reported at 2:43 p.m. Thursday, occurred in a fifth-floor unit in the 200 block of Smith Street. An automatic fire sprinkler system extinguished the fire and limited damage to the master bedroom, closet and bathroom. The cause was determined to be accidental.

0 Comments
 
Article Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.