Buffalo Grove junior dies from allergic reaction at home

By Henry Redman
Daily Herald correspondent
Updated 10/15/2018 7:58 PM

A junior at Buffalo Grove High School died from a severe allergic reaction at home Sunday, according to an email to parents from BGHS Principal Jeff Wardle.

Leo Lombardo, 16, of Buffalo Grove, was involved in the school's culinary program and had a leading role in this year's fall play, according to the email.

by signing up you agree to our terms of service

Counseling services provided by the school will be available all day Tuesday, the email said.

Article Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.