Daily Herald Suburban Business honors local entrepreneurs
Eighteen local entrepreneurs will be honored at the 23rd annual Entrepreneurial Excellence Awards hosted by the Daily Herald Suburban Business, in partnership with NAWBO Chicago.
The awards will be presented virtually via livestream on Thursday, Sept. 22 at 4 p.m. Price to attend this event is free.
To register, visit: dailyherald.com/business or by using this live link: 2022 EEA Registration Link.
Honorees will also be profiled in a special publication of the Daily Herald Business Ledger published on Monday, Oct. 30.
Recipients honored in the following categories:
• Early Stage: Jim Blankshain of American K9 Heroes
• Growth: Amy Wilhelmi of Balance Wellness Collective
• Innovation: William Lichtfuss of Illinois Window Shade; Maureen Longoria of LivNow; Keith Wakeman of SuperBetter
• Lifetime Achievement: Sharon Falco of RE/MAX Central, The Sharon Falco Group
• Outstanding Service to Entrepreneurs: Joseph Cassidy of College of DuPage & Innovation DuPage; Nasutsa Mabwa and Sam Simon of ServiceMaster by Simon
• Regional Spirit: Joe Buchholz of Buck Services Inc.; Jim Elliott of Diveheart; Jennifer Prell of Elderwerks
• Young Entrepreneurs: Sarah Dickinson of Dickinson Strategy & Consulting LLC; Jacqueline Ruiz of Fig Factor Media; Ashley Wilhelm of Allegra Marketing Print & Signs
Daily Herald Suburban Business is the leading provider of business news and information about businesses and the economy in suburban Chicago.