Business Ledger to honor 'Best Places to Work in Illinois'
A total of 69 companies are being recognized as the 2019 Best Places to Work in Illinois by the Daily Herald Business Ledger and its sponsoring partners.
Best Places to Work in Illinois is the publication's annual survey and awards program is designed to identify, recognize and honor Illinois companies whose workplace cutlure benefits the state's economy, its workforce and businesses. The Business Ledger presents the program in partnership with the Illinois State Chamber of Commerce, MRA -- The Management Association, and Small Business Advocacy Council.
The 2019 Best Places to Work in Illinois list is comprised of 30 companies in the small employer size (15-99 U.S. employees), 21 companies in the medium-sized list (100-499 U.S. employees), and 18 companies in the large category (over 500 employees).
New categories this year for Best Places to Work are Women, Millennials, and Hispanics.
Companies are selected through a two-part process administered by Best Companies Group of Harrisburg, Pa. The first part consists of evaluating a nominated company's workplace policies, practices, and demographics. The second part is an employee survey to measure the employee experience.
Best Companies Group analyzed the data and determined final rankings, which will be announced at a recognition event from 5:30-8:30 p.m. May 9 at the Abbington Distinctive Banquets, 3S002 Route 53 in Glen Ellyn. The top companies will be profiled in a special section in the June issue of the Business Ledger.
To register for the event, go to dhbusinessledger.com, and click on the tab under "Upcoming Specials and Events." For more information on the Best Places to Work in Illinois program, visit www.BestPlacestoWorkinIL.com or contact Jennifer Aquiler at (717) 909-1570.
Presenting sponsors of this year's awards recognition event are B. Gunther & Co., Focus Capital Advisors, and Shaker Recruitment Advertising and Communications.
2019 Best Places to Work in Illinois honoreesCompanies listed in alphabetical orderSmall employer (15-99 U.S. employees) • 3Points LLC, Lombard
• American Bottoms, Sauget
• Balasa Dinverno Foltz LLC, Itasca
• BCDVideo, Buffalo Grove
• Common Sense Solutions Inc., Darien
• Crestwood Associates LLC, Mount Prospect
• Edlong, Elk Grove Village
• Fett Enterprises Inc. dba Ion Exhibits, Itasca
• First Bankers Trust Services, Inc. Quincy
• GForce Life Sciences, Chicago
• IOR Global Services, Northbrook
• KRD - Kutchins, Robbins & Diamond, Ltd., Schaumburg
• Lextech Global Services, Downers Grove
• Meeting Tomorrow, Chicago
• MichaelSilver, Skokie
• Mother Network Guardians LLC, Itasca
• Optimal Design, Arlington Heights
• Paragon Micro, Inc., Lake Zurich
• R.J Augustine & Associates, CPA's, Schaumburg
• Radio Flyer, Chicago
• Resource Brokerage, LLC, Schaumburg
• Synergy Builders, West Chicago
• Systemax, Springfield
• Talman Consultants, LLC, Chicago
• The Salem Group, Oakbrook Terrace
• Tiger Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, & Electrical Services, Collinsville
• TradeTec Skyline, Lombard
• TransTech IT Staffing, Itasca
• Weiss & Company LLP, Glenview
Medium employer (100-499 U.S. employees)• ARCO/Murray Design-Build, Downers Grove
• Call One Inc. Chicago
• Clarity Insights, Chicago
• CompTIA, Downers Grove
• CSC Corptax, Buffalo Grove
• Dieterich Bank, Effingham
• Domino Amjet, Inc., Gurnee
• Duke Realty, Indianapolis, Ind.
• Hanson Professional Services Inc., Springfield
• LaSalle Network, Chicago
• MassMutual Midwest, Indianapolis, Ind.
• Millennium Trust Company, Oak Brook
• Mueller & Co., LLP, Elgin
• Omron Automation-Americas, Hoffman Estates
• OSG USA, Inc., Toyokawa, Japan
• Porte Brown LLC, ELk Grove Village
• Sevan Multi-Site Solutions, LLC., Downers Grove
• Sterling Federal Bank, Sterling
• University of Illinois Community Credit Union, Champaign
• Wabash General Hospital District, Mount Carmel
• Wiley Education Services, Maitland, Fla.
Large employer (500 or more U.S. employees)• Burns & McDonnell, Kansas City, Mo.
• Collaborative Solutions, Reston, Va.
• Edward Jones, St. Louis, Mo.
• First Busey Corporation, Champaign
• First Merchants Bank, Muncie, Ind.
• Goldberg Segalla, Buffalo, N.Y.
• Insperity, Houston, Texas
• Littelfuse, Inc., Chicago
• National Futures Association, Chicago
• Next College Student Athlete (NCSA), Chicago
• NOW Health Group, Inc., Bloomingdale
• Pariveda Solutions, Dallas, Texas
• Pekin Insurance, Pekin
• Redwood Logistics, Chicago
• Ryan, LLC, Dallas Texas
• Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP, Chicago
• Total Quality Logistics, Cincinnati, Ohio
• UGN, Inc., Tinley Park