Early polling places in the Northwest suburbs
Cook's Northwest 'burbs
Information on early voting locations in suburban Cook County for the April 6 election is at www.cookcountyclerkil.gov.
Government-issued photo ID is not required but is helpful if there is a question about the voter's registration, address or signature. Providing an ID can speed up the process because they have ID card readers at every check-in station.
Cook County residents can register to vote at all early vote sites. Any voter who needs to register for the first time or file an address change must present two forms of ID, one of which shows the voter's current address.
Hours at the following suburban early vote sites are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Saturday, March 22-27, and March 29-April 3; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sundays, March 28 and April 4; and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, April 5.
The Arlington Heights Village Hall location has expanded evening hours until 7 p.m. Monday to Thursday, March 29 to April 1, and Monday, April 5.
• Arlington Heights Village Hall, 33 S. Arlington Heights Road
• Barrington Hills Village Hall, 112 Algonquin Road
• Des Plaines Public Library, 1501 Ellinwood St.
• Elk Grove Village Hall, 901 Wellington Ave.
• Glenview Village Hall, 2500 E. Lake Ave.
• Hoffman Estates Village Hall, 1900 Hassell Road
• Mount Prospect Village Hall, 50 S. Emerson St.
• Northbrook Village Hall, 1225 Cedar Lane
• Palatine, 150 W. Wilson St.
• Park Ridge City Hall, 505 Butler Place
• Rolling Meadows Courthouse, Room 238, 2121 Euclid Ave.
• Schaumburg's Trickster Art Gallery, 190 S. Roselle Road
• Streamwood Village Hall, rear garage, 351 E. Irving Park Road
• Wheeling's Indian Trails Public Library, 355 Schoenbeck Road.
For information, visit www.dupageco.org/earlyvoting/.
In-person early voting with touch-screen voting is available March 22 to April 3 from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays at numerous temporary locations including the Bartlett Community Center, program room 5, 700 S. Bartlett Road, Bartlett
Each early voting site in Lake County serves all Lake County voters. No ID is required for voters correctly registered with current name and address. Your identity is verified by matching your application signature with the signature on your voter registration record. Grace registration is available for eligible unregistered residents at any early voting site.
Hours and dates vary at the different locations. Some sites offer extended weekend and evening hours. Visit www.lakecountyil.gov.
Regular hoursEarly voting sites with regular hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays, March 22 to April 3.
• Antioch Township office, 1625 Deep Lake Road, Lake Villa; (847) 395-3378
• Avon Township, 433 E. Washington St., Round Lake Park; (847) 546-1446
• Deerspring Pool facility, 200 Deerfield Road, Deerfield; (847) 812-6271
• Ela Township office, 1155 E. Route 22, Lake Zurich; (847) 438-7823
• Fremont Township office, 22385 W. Route 60, Mundelein; (847) 223-2847
• Highland Park Country Club, 1201 Park Ave. W, Highland Park; (847) 213-5015
• Lake Barrington Village Hall, 23860 N. Old Barrington Road, Lake Barrington; (847) 381-6010
• Lake County Central Permit Facility, 500 W. Winchester Road, Libertyville; (847) 377-2410
• Lake Forest City Hall, 220 E. Deerpath Road, Lake Forest; (847) 810-3674
• Wauconda Township office, 505 Bonner Road, Wauconda; (847) 526-2631
• William E. Peterson Park, 16652 N. Buffalo Grove Road, Prairie View; (847) 634-4600
• Zion City Hall, 2828 Sheridan Road, Zion; (847) 746-4012
Extended hoursFour early voting sites also will offer extended evening hours until 7 p.m. weekdays, March 29-April 5. Weekend hours are 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, March 27; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, March 28; and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, April 3-4. The sites are:
• Gurnee Village Hall, 325 N. O'Plaine Road, Gurnee; (847) 599-7500
• Jane Addams Center/Bowen Park, 95 Jack Benny Drive, Waukegan; (847) 360-4700
• Lake County Main Courthouse lobby, 18 N. County St., Waukegan; (847) 377-2410
• North Chicago City Hall, 1850 Lewis Ave., North Chicago; (847) 596-8681